Enter to Win a Family Trip to Walt Disney World Resort
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are few happier words in family travel than “We’re going to Disney World”! But that single phrase can quickly do a number on a family’s travel budget. In the coming weeks and months, we will walk you through some strategies on how to save and when to splurge at Disney World — but one lucky family is going to do even better than that.
To celebrate this week’s announcement of Mommy Points becoming a part of The Points Guy and the launch of the new TPG Family vertical, we are giving away a family trip to Walt Disney World! To enter to win this trip to Walt Disney World in Florida for your family, all you have to do is join the brand new TPG Family Facebook Group by July 31, 2018.
This brand new family-focused Facebook group is already at more than 2,000 members after launching earlier this week. Some of the initial conversations happening in the group center around managing jet lag for kids, picking the right hotels for a family, specific destination tips, brainstorming where to use the new Marriott anniversary award night certificates and so much more.
In other words, come join to try and win a trip to Disney World, but stay for the great family travel discussions!
The trip we are giving away to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, is capped at $5,000 — about enough for a family of four to enjoy approximately four days in the park (don’t forget to take your family to check out the brand new Toy Story Land) and to stay four nights at a Disney resort. There may even be enough to tack on a dining plan, depending on when and where you choose to stay.
If you have little kids, let me recommend booking a property right on the monorail, such as the Polynesian Village Resort and the Contemporary Resort.
We will work directly with the randomly selected winner from the TPG Family Facebook Group to make the most of their family trip to Disney — and we can’t wait to hear all about it when the winner gets back! For more information, check out the official TPG sweepstakes rules.
Featured image courtesy of Walt Disney World.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.