Enter to Win a Family Trip to Walt Disney World Resort
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are few happier words in family travel than “We’re going to Disney World”! But that single phrase can quickly do a number on a family’s travel budget. In the coming weeks and months, we will walk you through some strategies on how to save and when to splurge at Disney World — but one lucky family is going to do even better than that.
To celebrate this week’s announcement of Mommy Points becoming a part of The Points Guy and the launch of the new TPG Family vertical, we are giving away a family trip to Walt Disney World! To enter to win this trip to Walt Disney World in Florida for your family, all you have to do is join the brand new TPG Family Facebook Group by July 31, 2018.
This brand new family-focused Facebook group is already at more than 2,000 members after launching earlier this week. Some of the initial conversations happening in the group center around managing jet lag for kids, picking the right hotels for a family, specific destination tips, brainstorming where to use the new Marriott anniversary award night certificates and so much more.
In other words, come join to try and win a trip to Disney World, but stay for the great family travel discussions!
The trip we are giving away to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, is capped at $5,000 — about enough for a family of four to enjoy approximately four days in the park (don’t forget to take your family to check out the brand new Toy Story Land) and to stay four nights at a Disney resort. There may even be enough to tack on a dining plan, depending on when and where you choose to stay.
If you have little kids, let me recommend booking a property right on the monorail, such as the Polynesian Village Resort and the Contemporary Resort.
We will work directly with the randomly selected winner from the TPG Family Facebook Group to make the most of their family trip to Disney — and we can’t wait to hear all about it when the winner gets back! For more information, check out the official TPG sweepstakes rules.
Featured image courtesy of Walt Disney World.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees