Get a refundable ski stay from $96 a night with this Vail Resorts sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Vail Resorts — with a ski portfolio that spans California, Colorado, New York, Pennsylvania, Utah and Vermont — has a deal you don’t want to miss.
Launching at 12:01 a.m. MST on Tuesday, Feb. 23, its 96 Hour Sale has rates starting at $96 per night for ski resort accommodations across its chain. The deal expires Friday, Feb. 26.
If you have an Epic Local Pass or Epic Day Pass, you can actually access the deals right now. Epic Pass holders also get an additional 20% off the already-discounted 96 Hour Sale rates. That 20% off is also good for ski school and equipment rentals.
Everyone else needs to wait until next week to make their discounted reservations. You can check availability and pricing here.
Sign-up for the free TPG daily newsletter to get points, miles and travel coverage like this delivered to your inbox.
For reservations made now through April 4, 2021, you’ll need to put down a $49 nonrefundable deposit. Your full and final payment is due seven days prior to arrival. At that point, the reservation can’t be changed and is nonrefundable. But, this window does give skiers ample time to change plans if necessary.
Here are a few of the available deals:
In Beaver Creek, Colorado, stay at The Pines Lodge from $159 per night and The Osprey at Beaver Creek from $199 per night.
In Breckenridge, Colorado, rooms at the River Mountain Lodge start at $109 per night. You can get rooms at the DoubleTree Breckenridge from $119 per night and the Village at Breckenridge from $149 per night.
In Keystone, Colorado, deals start at $129 per night at the Keystone Lodge and Spa, Lakeside Village or Hyatt Place Keystone.
In Vail, Colorado, rooms start at $175 per night at the Lodge at Vail; $224 per night at Austria Haus Hotel; and $229 per night at the Marriott Mountain Resort.
In Park City, Utah, the Silverado Lodge is available from $149 per night; rooms at the Sundial are going for $145 per night; and rates at the Lift and Grand Summit Hotel go for $229 per night.
Check out their website for more deals in California, Vermont, Pennsylvania and New York.
Featured image courtesy of Ritz-Carlton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees