See if you’re eligible for an Uber Eats Pass membership from Amex
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier this year, Chase added valuable perks through DoorDash, including annual delivery credits with the Chase Sapphire Reserve® and complimentary DashPass memberships with a handful of cards, including Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and Chase Freedom Unlimited®.
Now, American Express is joining forces with its partner Uber, with complimentary access to the ride-share giant’s competing dining offering: Eats Pass.
As of Monday, Oct. 28, 2020, U.S. consumers with The Platinum Card® from American Express, the American Express® Gold Card and the American Express® Green Card will have 12 months of complimentary access to Eats Pass, valued at $10 per month, when they enroll by Dec. 31, 2021.
The information for the Amex Green card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Eats Pass members get unlimited deliveries with a $0 fee, plus 5% off restaurant orders over $15 at eligible restaurants (taxes and service fees may apply and do not count toward order minimum). Additionally, members in select markets get free grocery delivery on orders over $30. Uber Eats Pass will auto-bill starting 12 months from initial enrollment in this offer, at then-current monthly rate.
This new perk joins Amex’s latest Gold Card offering — beginning early next year, cardmembers get up to $10 of Uber Cash each month (up to $120 annually), which can also be used for Uber Eats orders within the U.S. (card must be added to the Uber app to receive Uber Cash benefit). Amex Platinum cardmembers, meanwhile, already get up to $200 in annual Uber credits, which can be used for Uber Eats deliveries as well.
Featured photo by Isabelle Raphael/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees