See if you’re eligible for an Uber Eats Pass membership from Amex
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier this year, Chase added valuable perks through DoorDash, including annual delivery credits with the Chase Sapphire Reserve® and complimentary DashPass memberships with a handful of cards, including Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and Chase Freedom Unlimited®.
Now, American Express is joining forces with its partner Uber, with complimentary access to the ride-share giant’s competing dining offering: Eats Pass.
As of Monday, Oct. 28, 2020, U.S. consumers with The Platinum Card® from American Express, the American Express® Gold Card and the American Express® Green Card will have 12 months of complimentary access to Eats Pass, valued at $10 per month, when they enroll by Dec. 31, 2021.
The information for the Amex Green card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Eats Pass members get unlimited deliveries with a $0 fee, plus 5% off restaurant orders over $15 at eligible restaurants (taxes and service fees may apply and do not count toward order minimum). Additionally, members in select markets get free grocery delivery on orders over $30. Uber Eats Pass will auto-bill starting 12 months from initial enrollment in this offer, at then-current monthly rate.
This new perk joins Amex’s latest Gold Card offering — beginning early next year, cardmembers get up to $10 of Uber Cash each month (up to $120 annually), which can also be used for Uber Eats orders within the U.S. (card must be added to the Uber app to receive Uber Cash benefit). Amex Platinum cardmembers, meanwhile, already get up to $200 in annual Uber credits, which can be used for Uber Eats deliveries as well.
Featured photo by Isabelle Raphael/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.