The Points Guy UK Officially Launches in a Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The time has almost come for The Points Guy to expand to our first-ever international location. As you may have heard, The Points Guy UK has been in the works for several months. And in just one week’s time, TPG UK will officially land.
We’re not just turning our Zs into Ss and adding a U to some words. We’ve built a London-based team of experts who will give UK-based readers the lowdown on how to maximize their credit cards and points and miles on this side of the Atlantic.
Next Thursday, April 25, thepointsguy.co.uk will come to life.
Led by Christian Kramer, with Nicky Kelvin as director of content and the author of this story in charge of news, our London-based team will bring UK readers all they need to know in the world of miles and points, along with credit card advice, travel inspiration, the hottest deals and family-travel advice.
Join Us to Celebrate
Whether you are a loyal TPG reader, or here for the first time, we’d love to meet you. Next week, the TPG UK team will be hosting a pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden neighborhood. Saturday’s event is open to the public, and we want to see you there!
Like all TPG events, we’ll be giving away some amazing prizes — from round-trip business-class flights to free hotel stays and, of course, TPG swag.
Whether you live in London or just happen to be visiting, pop in! TPG staffers will be around the grounds to give advice, talk AvGeekery, or discuss points and miles strategies.
We hope to see you Saturday, April 27, in London to celebrate the exciting launch of TPG UK.
Featured image by Nicky Kelvin / The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee