This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The time has almost come for The Points Guy to expand to our first-ever international location. As you may have heard, The Points Guy UK has been in the works for several months. And in just one week’s time, TPG UK will officially land.
We’re not just turning our Zs into Ss and adding a U to some words. We’ve built a London-based team of experts who will give UK-based readers the lowdown on how to maximize their credit cards and points and miles on this side of the Atlantic.
Next Thursday, April 25, thepointsguy.co.uk will come to life.
Led by Christian Kramer, with Nicky Kelvin as director of content and the author of this story in charge of news, our London-based team will bring UK readers all they need to know in the world of miles and points, along with credit card advice, travel inspiration, the hottest deals and family-travel advice.
Join Us to Celebrate
Whether you are a loyal TPG reader, or here for the first time, we’d love to meet you. Next week, the TPG UK team will be hosting a pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden neighborhood. Saturday’s event is open to the public, and we want to see you there!
Like all TPG events, we’ll be giving away some amazing prizes — from round-trip business-class flights to free hotel stays and, of course, TPG swag.
Whether you live in London or just happen to be visiting, pop in! TPG staffers will be around the grounds to give advice, talk AvGeekery, or discuss points and miles strategies.
We hope to see you Saturday, April 27, in London to celebrate the exciting launch of TPG UK.
Featured image by Nicky Kelvin / The Points Guy.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees