The Points Guy UK Officially Launches in a Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The time has almost come for The Points Guy to expand to our first-ever international location. As you may have heard, The Points Guy UK has been in the works for several months. And in just one week’s time, TPG UK will officially land.
We’re not just turning our Zs into Ss and adding a U to some words. We’ve built a London-based team of experts who will give UK-based readers the lowdown on how to maximize their credit cards and points and miles on this side of the Atlantic.
Next Thursday, April 25, thepointsguy.co.uk will come to life.
Led by Christian Kramer, with Nicky Kelvin as director of content and the author of this story in charge of news, our London-based team will bring UK readers all they need to know in the world of miles and points, along with credit card advice, travel inspiration, the hottest deals and family-travel advice.
Join Us to Celebrate
Whether you are a loyal TPG reader, or here for the first time, we’d love to meet you. Next week, the TPG UK team will be hosting a pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden neighborhood. Saturday’s event is open to the public, and we want to see you there!
Like all TPG events, we’ll be giving away some amazing prizes — from round-trip business-class flights to free hotel stays and, of course, TPG swag.
Whether you live in London or just happen to be visiting, pop in! TPG staffers will be around the grounds to give advice, talk AvGeekery, or discuss points and miles strategies.
We hope to see you Saturday, April 27, in London to celebrate the exciting launch of TPG UK.
Featured image by Nicky Kelvin / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.