Invites are now going out for the TPG App — and you can still get access
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We announced the waitlist for the TPG App just a few short weeks ago — and today’s the day that our early adopters can begin downloading the iOS app! There has been a ton of excitement around the release of the app, and to ensure the best user experience, we are sending out invites in batches.
However, if you haven’t joined the waitlist yet, you’re in luck! There’s still time to get early access before a full release to the general public later this summer.
Keep reading to find out how (and why) you should join the waitlist to download the TPG App today.
Why you should join the waitlist now
There are thousands of people already on the waitlist, and invites are going out in chronological order. In other words, the longer you wait to join, the later you’ll get access to the app.
Don’t wait any longer to grab a spot, which will then unlock exciting features like the award explorer tool and the ability to calculate your points net worth.
What you can do with the TPG App
The TPG App was designed to be the only tool you’ll need to master the world of loyalty programs and credit cards — where you’ll learn about points through your customizable TPG homepage, earn more points by using suggestions from the cards tab and identify the best ways to burn (or redeem) your rewards with suggestions from the award explorer tool.
The app is great for all levels of points and miles enthusiasts, beginners and avid travelers alike. Those newer to points and miles are sure to find value in the ability to get the latest news straight from TPG on the homepage of the app. Some will find the points tab most useful for keeping track of balances across different loyalty programs, while others will use the cards tab to remind them about various perks on their cards and help choose the card that gives the most value for every purchase.
By joining the waitlist today, you won’t have to wait until the public launch to start using the app’s features. You can start maximizing your points and miles sooner rather than later.
How to sign up for the waitlist
It’s incredibly simple to sign up for the TPG App waitlist: just click here and enter your email.
When it’s your turn, you’ll receive an invitation to download and begin using the app — ahead of our public launch later in the summer.
Note that the TPG App will only be available for iOS devices initially. However, we are working on Android version for the future, so those users can join the Android-specific waitlist at this link.
Invites to download the TPG App are starting to go out today — and they’ll continue to launch over the next several weeks. However, it’s not too late to join the waitlist now and get access to the app before it becomes available to everyone later this summer.
Perfect for new and experienced points-and-miles enthusiasts, the TPG App has something for everyone.
Don’t miss out on early access — join the waitlist today!
Featured photo by Nicky Kelvin/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees