This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Come Sept. 3, 2019, Seattle-Tacoma (SEA) will become Singapore Airlines’ sixth US airport, joining nonstop service between Changi Airport (SIN) and Los Angeles (LAX), Newark (EWR) and San Francisco (SFO), in addition to one-stop flights from Houston (IAH) and New York-JFK.
Initially, the airline will fly to SEA every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with a Sunday flight joining the lineup in October 2019. Round-trip flights will operate with the following schedule:
- SQ27 Seattle (SEA) 10:40am Departure ⇒ Singapore (SIN) 5:30pm (+1) Arrival
- SQ28 Singapore (SIN) 9:25am Departure ⇒ Seattle (SEA) 9:05am Arrival
The morning Seattle arrival is ideal for connecting flights on Singapore’s regional codeshare partner, Alaska Airlines.
Singapore’s new Seattle service will be operated by the airline’s Airbus A350-900, offering 42 business-class seats, 24 in premium economy and 187 in coach — a far more dense (and shorter-range) version of the A350-900ULR operating the world’s longest flight, from Newark to Singapore, along with SQ’s Los Angeles service and select flights to SFO.
Singapore will offer a total of 57 weekly flights to the US once this latest route kicks into high gear next October. Tickets are expected to go on sale beginning Nov. 7, 2018.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees