Singapore Airlines Announces Nonstop A350 Service to Seattle
Come Sept. 3, 2019, Seattle-Tacoma (SEA) will become Singapore Airlines’ sixth US airport, joining nonstop service between Changi Airport (SIN) and Los Angeles (LAX), Newark (EWR) and San Francisco (SFO), in addition to one-stop flights from Houston (IAH) and New York-JFK.
Initially, the airline will fly to SEA every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with a Sunday flight joining the lineup in October 2019. Round-trip flights will operate with the following schedule:
- SQ27 Seattle (SEA) 10:40am Departure ⇒ Singapore (SIN) 5:30pm (+1) Arrival
- SQ28 Singapore (SIN) 9:25am Departure ⇒ Seattle (SEA) 9:05am Arrival
The morning Seattle arrival is ideal for connecting flights on Singapore’s regional codeshare partner, Alaska Airlines.
Singapore’s new Seattle service will be operated by the airline’s Airbus A350-900, offering 42 business-class seats, 24 in premium economy and 187 in coach — a far more dense (and shorter-range) version of the A350-900ULR operating the world’s longest flight, from Newark to Singapore, along with SQ’s Los Angeles service and select flights to SFO.
Singapore will offer a total of 57 weekly flights to the US once this latest route kicks into high gear next October. Tickets are expected to go on sale beginning Nov. 7, 2018.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees