You can now have Rent the Runway delivered straight to your hotel room
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You know that feeling when you have absolutely no idea what to pack for your next trip? You have a closet full of clothes, and yet nothing to wear. Well, we know the feeling.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
As of Thursday, Dec. 5, you can book a stay at the W Aspen (right in time for ski season!), W South Beach, W Hollywood or W Washington D.C. and get Rent the Runway collections delivered straight to your hotel room. It’s all part of a program called Rent the Runway Closet Concierge, and we’re sure leisure and business travelers alike will love it.
You’ll be able to select a destination assortment tailored to each unique location, including colors, designers, silhouettes and climate. If you choose to partake, your wardrobe will be waiting for you when you arrive. That means no suitcase (or pricey oversized luggage fees) required. Talk about packing light!
After booking your room, you can choose from four styles to rent during your stay from Rent the Runway’s Unlimited Closet for only $69 for up four nights. Guests at the aforementioned W hotels will have access to the entire Unlimited Closet (think: cozy Fair Isle knits and high-fashion ski jackets for Aspen, and plenty of floral, flowy and palm-printed dresses and jumpsuits for Miami). To return, all you have to do is drop off your items at the Welcome Desk when you check out.
To make sure you’re getting the most points all around, you’re going to want to do two things: First off, pay for your stay at the W with a card that earns you bonus points on hotels, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x points) or the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card (6x points at participating Marriott hotels).
You’ll also want to pay for your Rent the Runway wardrobe on a card that will earn you bonus points on everyday spending, such as the Chase Freedom Unlimited or Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. You can book your temporary travel wardrobe through either Rent the Runway or W Hotels.
In short: Just bring your credit card, and you’re good to go. Rent the Runway will handle the rest.
Featured image by Kris Connor/Getty Images for Rent The Runway
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.