You can now have Rent the Runway delivered straight to your hotel room
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You know that feeling when you have absolutely no idea what to pack for your next trip? You have a closet full of clothes, and yet nothing to wear. Well, we know the feeling.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
As of Thursday, Dec. 5, you can book a stay at the W Aspen (right in time for ski season!), W South Beach, W Hollywood or W Washington D.C. and get Rent the Runway collections delivered straight to your hotel room. It’s all part of a program called Rent the Runway Closet Concierge, and we’re sure leisure and business travelers alike will love it.
You’ll be able to select a destination assortment tailored to each unique location, including colors, designers, silhouettes and climate. If you choose to partake, your wardrobe will be waiting for you when you arrive. That means no suitcase (or pricey oversized luggage fees) required. Talk about packing light!
After booking your room, you can choose from four styles to rent during your stay from Rent the Runway’s Unlimited Closet for only $69 for up four nights. Guests at the aforementioned W hotels will have access to the entire Unlimited Closet (think: cozy Fair Isle knits and high-fashion ski jackets for Aspen, and plenty of floral, flowy and palm-printed dresses and jumpsuits for Miami). To return, all you have to do is drop off your items at the Welcome Desk when you check out.
To make sure you’re getting the most points all around, you’re going to want to do two things: First off, pay for your stay at the W with a card that earns you bonus points on hotels, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x points) or the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card (6x points on eligible purchases at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program).
You’ll also want to pay for your Rent the Runway wardrobe on a card that will earn you bonus points on everyday spending, such as the Chase Freedom Unlimited or Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. You can book your temporary travel wardrobe through either Rent the Runway or W Hotels.
In short: Just bring your credit card, and you’re good to go. Rent the Runway will handle the rest.
Featured image by Kris Connor/Getty Images for Rent The Runway
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees