Register now: 3x American Airlines miles on Hyatt stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt is out with a big promotion as it continues to roll out benefits with its partnership with American Airlines.
Targeted World of Hyatt members are getting emails with a registration link for the promotion. Once enrolled, members get 3 American Airlines miles for each dollar they spend at World of Hyatt brands. Usually, Hyatt elites earn 1 mile for each dollar spent.
Registration appears to be pretty simple: just click on the register now button, and book stays between Jan. 15 and March 15 of this year.
It’s not clear how widespread the offer is, but lots of folks on the TPG staff got the email — some with highest-tier “Globalist” status, and some like me, lowly “Discoverist” members. Be sure to check your email for this lucrative offer especially if you are traveling between Jan. 15 and March 15. Two months of triple points sounds pretty good to me.
If you didn’t get the email, enter your World of Hyatt membership number on this page to check if you’re targeted.
Even if you aren’t targeted, you should link your Hyatt and AA accounts.
You’ll remember Hyatt previously awarded American Airlines Executive Platinum status to some of its top-tier Globalist members. American Airlines Concierge Key members (the top tier in AA’s program) are given automatic Hyatt Globalist status so the benefits do go both ways.
Hyatt and American Airlines joined forces back in March, giving elite members of World of Hyatt and American AAdvantage reciprocal benefits as an incentive to do business with the partners.
And for more benefits, you might think about getting The World of Hyatt Credit Card. In addition to the current welcome bonus, you’d also enjoy automatic Discoverist status. That gives you 1 Hyatt point for every dollar you spend on American flights through this partnership.
Featured photo by Clint Henderson/The Points Guy.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.