Register now: 3x American Airlines miles on Hyatt stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt is out with a big promotion as it continues to roll out benefits with its partnership with American Airlines.
Targeted World of Hyatt members are getting emails with a registration link for the promotion. Once enrolled, members get 3 American Airlines miles for each dollar they spend at World of Hyatt brands. Usually, Hyatt elites earn 1 mile for each dollar spent.
Registration appears to be pretty simple: just click on the register now button, and book stays between Jan. 15 and March 15 of this year.
It’s not clear how widespread the offer is, but lots of folks on the TPG staff got the email — some with highest-tier “Globalist” status, and some like me, lowly “Discoverist” members. Be sure to check your email for this lucrative offer especially if you are traveling between Jan. 15 and March 15. Two months of triple points sounds pretty good to me.
If you didn’t get the email, enter your World of Hyatt membership number on this page to check if you’re targeted.
Even if you aren’t targeted, you should link your Hyatt and AA accounts.
You’ll remember Hyatt previously awarded American Airlines Executive Platinum status to some of its top-tier Globalist members. American Airlines Concierge Key members (the top tier in AA’s program) are given automatic Hyatt Globalist status so the benefits do go both ways.
Hyatt and American Airlines joined forces back in March, giving elite members of World of Hyatt and American AAdvantage reciprocal benefits as an incentive to do business with the partners.
And for more benefits, you might think about getting The World of Hyatt Credit Card. In addition to the current welcome bonus, you’d also enjoy automatic Discoverist status. That gives you 1 Hyatt point for every dollar you spend on American flights through this partnership.
Featured photo by Clint Henderson/The Points Guy.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs). Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- New! With Status Boost™, earn 15,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to four times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- New! Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Complimentary access into the Delta SkyClubs® for you when traveling on a Delta flight.
- New! Enjoy complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees