Qatar Airways amenity kits go pink for October to raise awareness for breast cancer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Qatar Airways is doing its bit to increase awareness of breast cancer around the world. During the month of October, if you’re flying in business or first class with the carrier, keep an eye out for brand new limited-edition amenity kits — featuring the color pink.
With these kits, Qatar opted for vegan leather material for both the male and female variations. For women, the base color is white and features the unmistakable pink breast cancer ribbon detailed all over the case itself. Inside, both the male and female kits include socks, an eye mask, ear plugs and a range of Castello Monte Vibiano Vecchio organic products. Interestingly, there is no toothbrush or toothpaste — two items which are usually staples in airline amenity kits.
Added extras in the first-class kits include night recovery cream and BRIC’s signature eyeglass pouch.
The men’s’ kits are a sophisticated charcoal color with a dash of pink embroidery and the same the breast cancer awareness ribbon as the female kits.
And the gray color scheme is continued with the socks and eyeglass pouch inside the kit. Again, no dental kit.
The special kits are a part-time glow up from the airline’s recently updated reusable amenity kits. With sustainability a hot topic, that of amenity kits seems to be on the conscience of airlines, as Virgin Atlantic has also opted for a super sustainable and environmentally friendly amenity kit with the roll out of its brand new A350 aircraft and Upper Class Suite.
For frequent flyers, amenity kits make up part of the fun of flying up front. So, if you’re planning a trip soon and have the option to fly Qatar, then you could have a new limited-edition kit to add to your collection of kits.
Featured photo courtesy of Qatar Airways.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees