TPG and Chase Sapphire are celebrating Pride Month with a chance to win a trip worth up to 1 million Ultimate Rewards points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s Pride Month, and that means that we’re celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community here at TPG all month long.
As part of these efforts we’re teaming up with Chase Sapphire for a charity campaign with one of our favorite charities, Rainbow Railroad, to give readers the chance to win a trip of a lifetime — worth up to 1 million Ultimate Rewards points. And, because no TPG sweepstakes would be complete without a 1:1 planning session, The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly, will help you figure out what to do with all those points (and there are a lot of possibilities!).
So pull out those bucket lists — and grab your wallet — as we kick off our most exciting campaign yet this year.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for TPG daily newsletter.
Rainbow Railroad is an organization with a dedicated team of human rights defenders and advocates on the front lines of the fight for global LGBTQIA+ rights. Specifically, the organization helps LGBTQI+ people facing violence and oppression around the world get to safety. And Rainbow Railroad’s work could not be more important than it is right now.
We’ve partnered with this organization many times in the past, and this year, we’ve teamed up with our friends and Chase Sapphire to give one lucky winner a trip worth up to 1 million Ultimate Rewards points. All you have to do to enter for a chance to win is donate at least $10 to Rainbow Railroad.
You don’t even need to be a Sapphire cardmember to win the grand prize — though here at TPG, we strongly recommend that you have one of these cards (especially with the new offer on the Sapphire Reserve).
1 million Ultimate Rewards points
Chase Ultimate Rewards points are a favorite transferable currency here at TPG — thanks in large part to the variety of partners that can get you incredible value. Chase partners with over a dozen airlines and hotels to make the most of your points. And with one million points, the sky’s limit — maybe literally.
Transfer your points to Chase partner Emirates and experience the desert oasis of Dubai. Or, if you’re a foodie, transfer points to Singapore Airlines to fly the world’s longest flight in the lap of luxury.
With Marriott and Hyatt as transfer partners, you’ll have no shortage of incredible hotels too, like The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort or the Park Hyatt Sydney in recently-reopened Australia. And if you want a simple way to make the most of these points, you can book directly with the Chase Travel Portal.
There are hundreds (maybe even thousands) of possibilities — so it’s a good thing you’ll have Brian Kelly’s assistance to make the most of this monumental grand prize.
How to enter
It’s simple to enter the sweepstakes: Simply donate at least $10 through this link in support of Rainbow Railroad.
Yes — that’s it.
But it gets even better. The more you donate, the more chances you have to win a trip worth up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points and a 1:1 planning session with The Points Guy, Brian Kelly. Additional donation levels will unlock even more prizes — like TPG swag, autographed books by friends of the brand (like Matt James and Gaby Dunn) and more.
This is a great opportunity to not only support a phenomenal organization but also be entered for a chance to win a fantastic prize. But don’t wait, as this campaign only runs through July.
Donate now for a chance to win a trip worth up to 1 million Chase points.
Featured photo by Scott Mayerowitz/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
SIGN-UP BONUS: 50,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on all travel and dining, $300 annual travel credit, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners.
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- New Offer: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.
- Earn 5x total points on air travel and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually. Earn 3x points on other travel and dining & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $900 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 50% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select and up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck®
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more