Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge in Heathrow Terminal 3 joins Priority Pass
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge in London Heathrow’s Terminal 3 is the latest lounge to join Priority Pass’ more than 1,300 lounges worldwide. The entrance of the Plaza Premium lounge into the Priority Pass network puts it alongside the Aspire and No1 lounges in the departures area of the terminal.
The lounge is located on the ground floor of Terminal 3, just around the corner from the Arrivals Hall. It opens daily at 5:30 a.m. and closes at 2 p.m. Given its relatively short day, the lounge is aimed at those passengers arriving on overnight flights who could benefit from a shower and some food.
The lounge features a small food buffet area.
There are also a variety of seating options for passengers to get some rest after a long flight.
There are also several shower areas for passengers wishing to freshen up.
Getting a Priority Pass membership couldn’t be easier — you can elect to get a membership through a credit card or pay outright for a membership. For example, the Platinum Card® from American Express offers a complimentary Priority Pass membership as one of its perks.
There are six other Priority Pass lounges in Heathrow — at least one in every terminal. We tested them all out to find out which of Heathrow’s Priority Pass lounges is the best.
Lounges are a great perk in order to make your airport experience even better. Now, with the addition of Priority Pass access to the Plaza Premium Arrivals lounge in T3, you should be able to relax, dine and refresh in comfort on arrival into London.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.