Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge in Heathrow Terminal 3 joins Priority Pass
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge in London Heathrow’s Terminal 3 is the latest lounge to join Priority Pass’ more than 1,300 lounges worldwide. The entrance of the Plaza Premium lounge into the Priority Pass network puts it alongside the Aspire and No1 lounges in the departures area of the terminal.
The lounge is located on the ground floor of Terminal 3, just around the corner from the Arrivals Hall. It opens daily at 5:30 a.m. and closes at 2 p.m. Given its relatively short day, the lounge is aimed at those passengers arriving on overnight flights who could benefit from a shower and some food.
The lounge features a small food buffet area.
There are also a variety of seating options for passengers to get some rest after a long flight.
There are also several shower areas for passengers wishing to freshen up.
Getting a Priority Pass membership couldn’t be easier — you can elect to get a membership through a card or pay outright for a membership. For example, the Platinum Card® from American Express offers a complimentary Priority Pass membership as one of its perks. Enrollment required.
There are six other Priority Pass lounges in Heathrow — at least one in every terminal. We tested them all out to find out which of Heathrow’s Priority Pass lounges is the best.
Lounges are a great perk in order to make your airport experience even better. Now, with the addition of Priority Pass access to the Plaza Premium Arrivals lounge in T3, you should be able to relax, dine and refresh in comfort on arrival into London.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees