This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air Baltic has completed the third in a series of special liveries for its Airbus A220 aircraft. Each new design is based on the flag of a Baltic country.
The newest livery carries the yellow, green and red of the Lithuanian flag in an appropriately wavy design along the plane’s fuselage. The airplane, dubbed Vilnius, is named after the Lithuanian capital city. Conveniently, passengers hoping to see Vilnius (the plane) have the best shot at doing so in Vilnius (the city), where the carrier says the plane is currently stationed.
There are two planes with similar liveries in the Air Baltic fleet. One is painted with Latvia’s red and white flag and another in Estonia’s black, blue and white.
Air Baltic serves a number of destinations throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East, so travelers across the Atlantic and beyond have plenty of opportunities to see these special aircraft designs in person.
Featured photo courtesy of Air Baltic.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees