Pictures: Air Baltic’s New Airbus A220 Liveries Honor Flags of Baltic States
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air Baltic has completed the third in a series of special liveries for its Airbus A220 aircraft. Each new design is based on the flag of a Baltic country.
The newest livery carries the yellow, green and red of the Lithuanian flag in an appropriately wavy design along the plane’s fuselage. The airplane, dubbed Vilnius, is named after the Lithuanian capital city. Conveniently, passengers hoping to see Vilnius (the plane) have the best shot at doing so in Vilnius (the city), where the carrier says the plane is currently stationed.
There are two planes with similar liveries in the Air Baltic fleet. One is painted with Latvia’s red and white flag and another in Estonia’s black, blue and white.
Air Baltic serves a number of destinations throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East, so travelers across the Atlantic and beyond have plenty of opportunities to see these special aircraft designs in person.
Featured photo courtesy of Air Baltic.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.