Here’s What a Six-Figure Trip to Paris Looks Like
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Rosewood, a line of international luxury hotels, has outdone itself with its globe-spanning 12 Days of Rosewood travel packages, which allow travelers to experience parts of the world on another level, whether the trip includes getting in the water with a champion sailor in Bermuda or getting trackside access to Formula One in Los Cabos. Each of the packages sound phenomenal, but there’s one destination package that seems especially outstanding: Paris.
Let me paint the picture: Arrive at the airport and get treated to a VIP “Meet & Greet” service, where you’ll be picked up by a chauffeur in a Mercedes Maybach. You’ll then head to the legendary Château de Chenonceau — where the mistress of Henry II, Diane de Poitiers, and the Queen of France, Catherine de Medicis, used to reside — via helicopter.
During your time at the château, you’ll be treated like a queen (or king). After all, it’s never been bookable for guests aside from the elite few who resided there. The château experience will begin with a performance by none other than the Opéra de Paris ballet. For dinner, you’ll feast on a Renaissance-inspired meal by Michelin-star chef Christopher Hache. Finish off the evening with an exquisite and rare selection of vintage wines prepared by Domaine de la Romanée Conti. You’ll have access to the Maison Caulières oil tastings, typically reserved for the family’s consumption.
As the evening comes to a close, your suite will be prepared for you at the chancellerie, where you’ll be waited on by a butler. After breakfast the following morning, you’ll take a helicopter over to the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris, where you’ll stay in the Marie Antoinette suite. That’s the same one where the French Queen herself used to spend her time.
Whether you’re interested in gifting the package to a friend or keeping it for yourself, it’ll probably land right within your budget, starting at a subtle EUR 150,000, which equates to more than $170,000. But, hey, sometimes it’s worth splurging!
The limited time offer is valid through the end of 2018.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees