Here’s What a Six-Figure Trip to Paris Looks Like
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Rosewood, a line of international luxury hotels, has outdone itself with its globe-spanning 12 Days of Rosewood travel packages, which allow travelers to experience parts of the world on another level, whether the trip includes getting in the water with a champion sailor in Bermuda or getting trackside access to Formula One in Los Cabos. Each of the packages sound phenomenal, but there’s one destination package that seems especially outstanding: Paris.
Let me paint the picture: Arrive at the airport and get treated to a VIP “Meet & Greet” service, where you’ll be picked up by a chauffeur in a Mercedes Maybach. You’ll then head to the legendary Château de Chenonceau — where the mistress of Henry II, Diane de Poitiers, and the Queen of France, Catherine de Medicis, used to reside — via helicopter.
During your time at the château, you’ll be treated like a queen (or king). After all, it’s never been bookable for guests aside from the elite few who resided there. The château experience will begin with a performance by none other than the Opéra de Paris ballet. For dinner, you’ll feast on a Renaissance-inspired meal by Michelin-star chef Christopher Hache. Finish off the evening with an exquisite and rare selection of vintage wines prepared by Domaine de la Romanée Conti. You’ll have access to the Maison Caulières oil tastings, typically reserved for the family’s consumption.
As the evening comes to a close, your suite will be prepared for you at the chancellerie, where you’ll be waited on by a butler. After breakfast the following morning, you’ll take a helicopter over to the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris, where you’ll stay in the Marie Antoinette suite. That’s the same one where the French Queen herself used to spend her time.
Whether you’re interested in gifting the package to a friend or keeping it for yourself, it’ll probably land right within your budget, starting at a subtle EUR 150,000, which equates to more than $170,000. But, hey, sometimes it’s worth splurging!
The limited time offer is valid through the end of 2018.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.