This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Rosewood, a line of international luxury hotels, has outdone itself with its globe-spanning 12 Days of Rosewood travel packages, which allow travelers to experience parts of the world on another level, whether the trip includes getting in the water with a champion sailor in Bermuda or getting trackside access to Formula One in Los Cabos. Each of the packages sound phenomenal, but there’s one destination package that seems especially outstanding: Paris.
Let me paint the picture: Arrive at the airport and get treated to a VIP “Meet & Greet” service, where you’ll be picked up by a chauffeur in a Mercedes Maybach. You’ll then head to the legendary Château de Chenonceau — where the mistress of Henry II, Diane de Poitiers, and the Queen of France, Catherine de Medicis, used to reside — via helicopter.
During your time at the château, you’ll be treated like a queen (or king). After all, it’s never been bookable for guests aside from the elite few who resided there. The château experience will begin with a performance by none other than the Opéra de Paris ballet. For dinner, you’ll feast on a Renaissance-inspired meal by Michelin-star chef Christopher Hache. Finish off the evening with an exquisite and rare selection of vintage wines prepared by Domaine de la Romanée Conti. You’ll have access to the Maison Caulières oil tastings, typically reserved for the family’s consumption.
As the evening comes to a close, your suite will be prepared for you at the chancellerie, where you’ll be waited on by a butler. After breakfast the following morning, you’ll take a helicopter over to the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris, where you’ll stay in the Marie Antoinette suite. That’s the same one where the French Queen herself used to spend her time.
Whether you’re interested in gifting the package to a friend or keeping it for yourself, it’ll probably land right within your budget, starting at a subtle EUR 150,000, which equates to more than $170,000. But, hey, sometimes it’s worth splurging!
The limited time offer is valid through the end of 2018.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees