This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase has just launched a new Chase Offers program that provides a way for certain Chase consumer credit and debit card holders to find deals and earn statement credits. This program is similar to Amex Offers, but it’s for Chase card holders. Note: It doesn’t look like it’s rolled out to all customers yet, so you may not see this in your app for a bit.
Log in to the Chase Mobile app to view offers from retailers, restaurants and other Chase merchant partners for each of your Chase cards. Click on an offer in the app to activate it for a card and then use that card to pay in stores, online or via mobile apps and wallets. You’ll see your statement credit applied to your account automatically in seven to 14 business days.
The offers you receive are tailored based on your spending habits. So, if you’ve recently opened your account or rarely use your debit or credit cards, you’ll receive fewer Chase Offers until you begin to use your cards more frequently. And if you don’t have a US address as your permanent residence you won’t see any offers since currently Chase Offers are only available in the US.
If you have multiple Chase credit cards, you’ll likely see different offers available on different cards. When you activate an offer for a specific card, you must use that same card to redeem the offer. For example, if you activate a Chase Offer on your Chase Freedom card, you must use your Chase Freedom card to redeem that offer.
In addition to finding offers on the Chase Mobile app, Chase card holders will also receive personalized deals through email. And, starting in December, deals will also be available in the Chase Pay app. So, check your offers in your Chase Mobile app frequently, but also keep an eye on your email inbox to learn about new offers.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards