Chase Launches Chase Offers on Its Mobile App
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase has just launched a new Chase Offers program that provides a way for certain Chase consumer credit and debit card holders to find deals and earn statement credits. This program is similar to Amex Offers, but it’s for Chase card holders. Note: It doesn’t look like it’s rolled out to all customers yet, so you may not see this in your app for a bit.
Log in to the Chase Mobile app to view offers from retailers, restaurants and other Chase merchant partners for each of your Chase cards. Click on an offer in the app to activate it for a card and then use that card to pay in stores, online or via mobile apps and wallets. You’ll see your statement credit applied to your account automatically in seven to 14 business days.
The offers you receive are tailored based on your spending habits. So, if you’ve recently opened your account or rarely use your debit or credit cards, you’ll receive fewer Chase Offers until you begin to use your cards more frequently. And if you don’t have a US address as your permanent residence you won’t see any offers since currently Chase Offers are only available in the US.
If you have multiple Chase credit cards, you’ll likely see different offers available on different cards. When you activate an offer for a specific card, you must use that same card to redeem the offer. For example, if you activate a Chase Offer on your Chase Freedom card (No longer open to new applicants), you must use your Chase Freedom card to redeem that offer.
In addition to finding offers on the Chase Mobile app, Chase card holders will also receive personalized deals through email. And, starting in December, deals will also be available in the Chase Pay app. So, check your offers in your Chase Mobile app frequently, but also keep an eye on your email inbox to learn about new offers.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.