Minute Suites to open four new locations at the Atlanta airport by fall 2020
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Atlanta airport is set to get four more Minute Suites in the near future, bringing the total to six by fall 2020. In addition, due to TSA expansion, the Minute Suites Concourse T location will be relocated to Concourse D in May, Minute Suites said in an email.
Specifically, a second Minute Suites will be added to Concourse B and a new location will open in Concourse D this May. Later this fall, Concourse E and F will also gain a Minute Suites.
Currently, the two ATL Minute Suites are located in concourses B and T.
Minute Suites offer a convenient and private room for weary travelers to relax, nap or work when traveling through Atlanta (ATL), Baltimore (BWI), Charlotte (CLT), Dallas (DFW) and Philadelphia (PHL). These rooms can be accessed and reserved by anyone willing to pay the $42 fee, though a Priority Pass membership that comes with many premium rewards cards, like The Platinum Card® from American Express, can get you a complimentary hour.
Further reading: 6 tips for using Minute Suites via your Priority Pass
Featured photo by JT Genter / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.