Minute Suites to open four new locations at the Atlanta airport by fall 2020
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Atlanta airport is set to get four more Minute Suites in the near future, bringing the total to six by fall 2020. In addition, due to TSA expansion, the Minute Suites Concourse T location will be relocated to Concourse D in May, Minute Suites said in an email.
Specifically, a second Minute Suites will be added to Concourse B and a new location will open in Concourse D this May. Later this fall, Concourse E and F will also gain a Minute Suites.
Currently, the two ATL Minute Suites are located in concourses B and T.
Minute Suites offer a convenient and private room for weary travelers to relax, nap or work when traveling through Atlanta (ATL), Baltimore (BWI), Charlotte (CLT), Dallas (DFW) and Philadelphia (PHL). These rooms can be accessed and reserved by anyone willing to pay the $42 fee, though a Priority Pass membership that comes with many premium rewards cards, like The Platinum Card® from American Express, can get you a complimentary hour.
Further reading: 6 tips for using Minute Suites via your Priority Pass
Featured photo by JT Genter / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees