Earn up to 3,000 Points per Stay With Marriott’s First Promotion of New Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For the first time since becoming one unified program with the former Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott has launched a new promotion.
The program’s MegaBonus promotion is the first-ever for 29 brands across the Marriott, SPG and Ritz-Carlton portfolio. With the new promo, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points per stay. The bonus earning breaks down as such: You’ll get 2,000 bonus points on all stays of two nights or more, plus an additional 1,000 bonus points per brand, starting with your second brand. Based on TPG‘s most recent valuations, the 3,000 bonus points are worth $27.
You must register for MegaBonus by January 7, 2019, and stay at participating properties between September 26, 2018, and January 31, 2019. According to the terms and conditions, most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn bonus points as part of this promotion. Bonus points will be awarded up to six weeks after the promotion ends, and only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay. For a full list of participating brands, head here.
Note that in order to register for the promotion, there is no public landing page. Instead, you’ll need to log in to your Marriott account, and click the Promotions tab. Then, look for the MegaBonus promotion, and click Register.
Is this the most rewarding promotion out there? No. In fact, it might not even be one worth switching your plans in order to stay at Marriott-branded properties. However, if you’re a Marriott loyalist or even if you have upcoming stays planned, this is a promotion you’ll want to register for. Turning down bonus points is never a good idea.
Featured photo courtesy of St. Regis Langkawi.
H/T: View From the Wing
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees