Lizzo Wore Her Met Gala Gown to the Airport and Is the New Queen of the Skies
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s a new Queen of the Skies in town… and her name is Lizzo.
The singer and rapper showed up to New York’s Kennedy Airport (JFK) bright and early this morning sporting none other than her Pink Flamingo Marc Jacobs gown that she wore to the Met Gala Monday night. She posted a series of Instagram Stories and Tweets to show it all off.
This year’s Met Gala theme was “camp,” and I mean, is there anything more camp than this? Sorry to Lady Gaga’s four outfit changes and Katy Perry’s hamburger and chandelier, but Lizzo’s got this one on lock. Busy Philipps agrees:
Judging by some of her videos, it looks like she’s flying Delta on a narrowbody — maybe back home to Minneapolis (MSP)? Talk about Sky Priority.
And let’s be real — her mood is how we all feel when we show up to the airport after using points for our whole trip. We’re not worthy, Queen.
Featured image courtesy Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.