Lizzo Wore Her Met Gala Gown to the Airport and Is the New Queen of the Skies
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s a new Queen of the Skies in town… and her name is Lizzo.
The singer and rapper showed up to New York’s Kennedy Airport (JFK) bright and early this morning sporting none other than her Pink Flamingo Marc Jacobs gown that she wore to the Met Gala Monday night. She posted a series of Instagram Stories and Tweets to show it all off.
This year’s Met Gala theme was “camp,” and I mean, is there anything more camp than this? Sorry to Lady Gaga’s four outfit changes and Katy Perry’s hamburger and chandelier, but Lizzo’s got this one on lock. Busy Philipps agrees:
Judging by some of her videos, it looks like she’s flying Delta on a narrowbody — maybe back home to Minneapolis (MSP)? Talk about Sky Priority.
And let’s be real — her mood is how we all feel when we show up to the airport after using points for our whole trip. We’re not worthy, Queen.
Featured image courtesy Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee