Limited-time offers for Chase Ink business cardholders
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To kick off National Small Business Week, Chase is offering exclusive savings for business cardholders. For the month of May, all Ink business cardholders can redeem their points for select discounted gift cards. Depending on the card you own, you may be eligible to redeem your points for Apple products at an elevated rate.
Let’s dive into the details.
All Chase Ink cardmembers
No matter which Chase Ink business card you own, you can redeem your points for select gift cards through the Ultimate Rewards portal and receive a 10% discount. Participating retailers include Target, Lowe’s, Staples and more.
Chase Ink Business Preferred and unlimited offer
If you hold either the Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card or Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card, your points are worth 5% more when redeeming them for Apple products through the Apple Ultimate Rewards portal.
If you’re in the market for new Apple products, this can be a fantastic opportunity to use your points at a rate of 1.25 cents each.
Chase Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited offer
If you’re a cardholder of any of Chase’s business cash-back cards (Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited), your points are worth 5% more when redeeming them for Apple products through the Apple Ultimate Rewards portal.
Your points are traditionally worth 1 cent each, but this offer lets you redeem your points at a rate of 1.05 cents. While certainly not the best deal out there, this offer can help you save on your points balance if you’ve been thinking about purchasing a new Apple product.
Chase Ink cards are some of our favorite business cards available, mostly due to the valuable Ultimate Rewards program. Beyond the traditional methods of redemption, Chase has these limited-time offers throughout the year to help you save some of your hard-earned points.
Featured photo by Eric Helgas for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees