Limited-time offers for Chase Ink business cardholders
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To kick off National Small Business Week, Chase is offering exclusive savings for business cardholders. For the month of May, all Ink business cardholders can redeem their points for select discounted gift cards. Depending on the card you own, you may be eligible to redeem your points for Apple products at an elevated rate.
Let’s dive into the details.
All Chase Ink cardmembers
No matter which Chase Ink business card you own, you can redeem your points for select gift cards through the Ultimate Rewards portal and receive a 10% discount. Participating retailers include Target, Lowe’s, Staples and more.
Chase Ink Business Preferred and unlimited offer
If you hold either the Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card or Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card, your points are worth 5% more when redeeming them for Apple products through the Apple Ultimate Rewards portal.
If you’re in the market for new Apple products, this can be a fantastic opportunity to use your points at a rate of 1.25 cents each.
Chase Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited offer
If you’re a cardholder of any of Chase’s business cash-back cards (Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited), your points are worth 5% more when redeeming them for Apple products through the Apple Ultimate Rewards portal.
Your points are traditionally worth 1 cent each, but this offer lets you redeem your points at a rate of 1.05 cents. While certainly not the best deal out there, this offer can help you save on your points balance if you’ve been thinking about purchasing a new Apple product.
Chase Ink cards are some of our favorite business cards available, mostly due to the valuable Ultimate Rewards program. Beyond the traditional methods of redemption, Chase has these limited-time offers throughout the year to help you save some of your hard-earned points.
Featured photo by Eric Helgas for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.