Join Us for a Chance to Win Prizes at TPG UK’s Pop-Up Shop in London on Saturday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Points Guy UK is just days from launch. And, with the countdown fully on for our first-ever international expansion, we want you to celebrate with us.
Whether you are a loyal TPG reader, or here for the first time, we’d love to meet you. On Saturday, April 27, the TPG UK team will be hosting a pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden neighborhood. Saturday’s event is open to the public, and we want to see you there!
Like at all TPG events, we’ll be giving away some amazing prizes — from round-trip business-class flights to free hotel stays and, of course, TPG swag. Plus, TPG himself, Brian Kelly, will be in attendance.
If you can’t make it but know someone who is in London and would like to learn more about The Points Guy UK, pass the invite along. TPG staffers will be around the grounds to give advice, talk AvGeekery, or discuss points and miles strategies.
We hope to see you on Saturday in London!
Featured photo by ivanastar / Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee