JetBlue’s Got a New Flight, But the Destination Is a Secret
JetBlue is adding a new destination in November — but you won’t find it on most maps.
As part of the airline’s annual “JetBlue For Good Month,” JetBlue is offering US customers the opportunity to volunteer alongside of the airline’s employees and non-profit partners. On Nov. 27, Giving Tuesday, JetBlue will transport a plane full of good-hearted volunteers to “Destination Good” — a mystery destination that won’t be revealed until the morning of departure.
Think you’ve got what it takes to #CheckInForGood? Visit jetbluecheckinforgood.com for an opportunity to win a trip to volunteer alongside some of the airline’s crew members and non-profit partners.
A successful applicant must:
- Be a US resident and hold a valid passport.
- Be available to travel Nov. 27-30, 2018, from New York (JFK).
- Fill out a short questionnaire about what “Good” you have to declare online between Oct. 16-26, 2018. There will be a short series of multiple-choice questions, followed by an entry field for a 150-word essay on why giving back is important to you.
- The questionnaire can be found online at jetbluecheckinforgood.com. JetBlue will also offer pop-up “check-in kiosks” in surprise locations throughout New York City and Los Angeles, which will also have the same questionnaire available for participants to fill out.
- Up to 50 entrants will be selected to join the trip and participate in a three-day volunteer mission that will tackle JetBlue For Good’s three philanthropic pillars: youth and the environment, education and community.
- Each winning entrant will be allowed to bring one guest.
The flight to Destination Good will depart on Giving Tuesday, Nov. 27 — the international day of giving kicking off the holiday season, returning on Friday, Nov. 30, 2018. Winners will be notified of their eligibility by Nov. 20, 2018.
Featured photo by Alberto Riva / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees