JetBlue’s Got a New Flight, But the Destination Is a Secret
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is adding a new destination in November — but you won’t find it on most maps.
As part of the airline’s annual “JetBlue For Good Month,” JetBlue is offering US customers the opportunity to volunteer alongside of the airline’s employees and non-profit partners. On Nov. 27, Giving Tuesday, JetBlue will transport a plane full of good-hearted volunteers to “Destination Good” — a mystery destination that won’t be revealed until the morning of departure.
Think you’ve got what it takes to #CheckInForGood? Visit jetbluecheckinforgood.com for an opportunity to win a trip to volunteer alongside some of the airline’s crew members and non-profit partners.
A successful applicant must:
- Be a US resident and hold a valid passport.
- Be available to travel Nov. 27-30, 2018, from New York (JFK).
- Fill out a short questionnaire about what “Good” you have to declare online between Oct. 16-26, 2018. There will be a short series of multiple-choice questions, followed by an entry field for a 150-word essay on why giving back is important to you.
- The questionnaire can be found online at jetbluecheckinforgood.com. JetBlue will also offer pop-up “check-in kiosks” in surprise locations throughout New York City and Los Angeles, which will also have the same questionnaire available for participants to fill out.
- Up to 50 entrants will be selected to join the trip and participate in a three-day volunteer mission that will tackle JetBlue For Good’s three philanthropic pillars: youth and the environment, education and community.
- Each winning entrant will be allowed to bring one guest.
The flight to Destination Good will depart on Giving Tuesday, Nov. 27 — the international day of giving kicking off the holiday season, returning on Friday, Nov. 30, 2018. Winners will be notified of their eligibility by Nov. 20, 2018.
Featured photo by Alberto Riva / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.