It’s 7/11 at 7-Eleven, so You Know What That Means …
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s that time of year again.
No, not Christmas — but close, if you like Slurpees. To celebrate July 11, 7-Eleven is giving out free Slurpees from 11am to 7pm. And this year, the ubiquitous convenience-store chain is giving out two free Slurpees. Two.
So, you’re probably wondering how do you redeem your two sugary slush beverages. Well, to get the first one, it’s business as usual. All you have to do is go to your nearest 7-Eleven location and serve yourself a free Slurpee.
For the second free drink, according to Lifehacker, the promotion requires patrons to download the 7-Eleven app and join their 7REWARDS loyalty program. Then, customers can scan their first free Slurpee with the app to receive an additional free Slurpee coupon valid for up to one month.
Also, if you need something salty to balance the whopping 27 grams of sugar that’s in one 12-ounce Slurpee, 7-Eleven will also be selling $1 hot dogs and pizza slices to celebrate the day of their namesake.
Featured image by TIM SLOAN/AFP/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.