ICYMI: Free Megabus tickets, 150k welcome bonuses and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Check your Amex offers to see if you are targeted to earn the bonus 5x points on all Amazon purchases.
Looking for a cheap weekend getaway? Well, the search ends here because Megabus is giving away 200k free tickets for travel between Jan. 8 – Feb. 29, 2020.
Have a Star Alliance redemption in mind but are just short on miles? This bonus could help you out.
If you’ve got a traveler on your gift list then check out these deals.
Now this is a deal you won’t want to pass up.
Just think of what you could do with the 150k Hilton Honors bonus points that you get with the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express.
This is essentially free points, who wouldn’t want to take advantage of it?
American is currently offering bonus miles when you purchase them now through Dec. 3, 2019.
These deals may drop even lower on Cyber Monday, so set a Google Alert on them now.
For as little as $3,000, you could charter a private jet from L.A. to Napa — can you say bougie?
Featured photo by Querbeet/Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3 points per dollar on the first $150,000 in combined spending on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines.
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee