How the TPG UK YouTube channel went viral: Fan Q&A and unseen footage
It’s been a huge year for The Points Guy U.K. on YouTube. In the space of 12 months, we have amassed 227,200 subscribers, 27.4 million views, 354 years of video watch time and over half a billion (528,168,160) impressions.
To celebrate this success and the anniversary of the first viral British Airways four-class video (now hitting 6.6 million views alone!), we took to our YouTube community to find out all of their burning questions. We created this video with the TPG U.K. YouTube team to give the answers and take a retrospective look on how the channel went viral, including lots of unseen, behind-the-scenes footage.
If you want to hang out and find out even more, register now for The Points Guy U.K. YouTube community Webinar next Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 4 p.m. BST.
Featured image by The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.