How American Express Bonvoy Cardholders Can Access Exclusive Events
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Here’s a credit card perk for you to keep an eye out for, besides points: access to new, exclusive events for cardholders of the Marriott Bonvoy American Express credit cards.
What kind of events, you ask? For example, events related to American Express and Marriott Bonvoy’s partnership with Grammy Award-winning producer and art collector Swizz Beatz. Since 2017, Amex, Marriott and Swizz Beats have been churning out exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime events with special access available only to Bonvoy Amex cardholders. All cards Marriott co-branded cards in the portfolio got you access to this event. There are separate events for just Brilliant. Small Business also does one event each year.
Now the three have extended their partnership for a new series of events with The Dean Collection, a collection of contemporary art established in 2014 by Swizz Beatz and his wife, Alicia Keys, that supports living artists.
Last week, The Points Guy and some TPG team members went to check out Deluxx Fluxx, a Dean Collection event with Swizz Beatz held in Manhattan. It featured luxurious cocktails, live music by Swizz himself and an art installation by FAILE that you have to see to believe.
Check out our visit to the event below:
Featured image by bernardbodo via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees