How American Express Bonvoy Cardholders Can Access Exclusive Events
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Here’s a credit card perk for you to keep an eye out for, besides points: access to new, exclusive events for cardholders of the Marriott Bonvoy American Express credit cards.
What kind of events, you ask? For example, events related to American Express and Marriott Bonvoy’s partnership with Grammy Award-winning producer and art collector Swizz Beatz. Since 2017, Amex, Marriott and Swizz Beats have been churning out exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime events with special access available only to Bonvoy Amex cardholders. All cards Marriott co-branded cards in the portfolio got you access to this event. There are separate events for just Brilliant. Small Business also does one event each year.
Now the three have extended their partnership for a new series of events with The Dean Collection, a collection of contemporary art established in 2014 by Swizz Beatz and his wife, Alicia Keys, that supports living artists.
Last week, The Points Guy and some TPG team members went to check out Deluxx Fluxx, a Dean Collection event with Swizz Beatz held in Manhattan. It featured luxurious cocktails, live music by Swizz himself and an art installation by FAILE that you have to see to believe.
Check out our visit to the event below:
Featured image by bernardbodo via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.