Targeted: 5,000 bonus points per night at Hilton Resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Check your email: Hilton is offering a targeted promotion allowing members to earn a whopping 5,000 bonus points per night at resorts within the Americas.
The details of the promotion are below:
- Offer valid only for targeted members
- Valid at participating resorts
- Book Oct. 21, 2019 through Jan. 31, 2020 for stays through the same period
- Earn 5,000 bonus points per night
- Valid for paid stays of at least two nights and up to six nights
- Earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points
- One-time use only
- Usable any time during the week/weekend
There are more than 100 properties on the list of participating resorts, including such gems as the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Maui. Even better, those with the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card can potentially use their up to $250 annual resort credit on hotel stays that earn additional bonus points.
The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
To check to see if you’re targeted, check your email for the subject line “Fun in the sun and 5,000 Points. Book today!” or go here and enter your information to log in. TPG Executive Editorial Director Scott Mayerowitz was targeted, but other TPG staffers were out of luck. Hopefully you’ll be able to register for this awesome deal.
Feature photo courtesy of Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.