Targeted: 5,000 bonus points per night at Hilton Resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check your email: Hilton is offering a targeted promotion allowing members to earn a whopping 5,000 bonus points per night at resorts within the Americas.
The details of the promotion are below:
- Offer valid only for targeted members
- Valid at participating resorts
- Book Oct. 21, 2019 through Jan. 31, 2020 for stays through the same period
- Earn 5,000 bonus points per night
- Valid for paid stays of at least two nights and up to six nights
- Earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points
- One-time use only
- Usable any time during the week/weekend
There are more than 100 properties on the list of participating resorts, including such gems as the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Maui. Even better, those with the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card can potentially use their up to $250 annual resort credit on hotel stays that earn additional bonus points.
To check to see if you’re targeted, check your email for the subject line “Fun in the sun and 5,000 Points. Book today!” or go here and enter your information to log in. TPG Executive Editorial Director Scott Mayerowitz was targeted, but other TPG staffers were out of luck. Hopefully you’ll be able to register for this awesome deal.
Feature photo courtesy of Hilton.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee