Targeted: 5,000 bonus points per night at Hilton Resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Check your email: Hilton is offering a targeted promotion allowing members to earn a whopping 5,000 bonus points per night at resorts within the Americas.
The details of the promotion are below:
- Offer valid only for targeted members
- Valid at participating resorts
- Book Oct. 21, 2019 through Jan. 31, 2020 for stays through the same period
- Earn 5,000 bonus points per night
- Valid for paid stays of at least two nights and up to six nights
- Earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points
- One-time use only
- Usable any time during the week/weekend
There are more than 100 properties on the list of participating resorts, including such gems as the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Maui. Even better, those with the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card can potentially use their up to $250 annual resort credit on hotel stays that earn additional bonus points.
The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
To check to see if you’re targeted, check your email for the subject line “Fun in the sun and 5,000 Points. Book today!” or go here and enter your information to log in. TPG Executive Editorial Director Scott Mayerowitz was targeted, but other TPG staffers were out of luck. Hopefully you’ll be able to register for this awesome deal.
Feature photo courtesy of Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees