Now live: Earn 2,500 points per stay with new Hilton Points Unlimited promotion
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Hilton's new promo is here and it's a great way to earn an amazing number of points on stays in 2022. Earn 2,500 Hilton Honors points, in fact, for every stay through May 1, 2022.
The name of the promotion is Hilton Points Unlimited. Let's put an emphasis on "unlimited," meaning that you can earn bonus points for as many stays as you like in the next several months.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
HIlton’s new Points Unlimited promotion
To get in on the deal, you’ll have to register for the promotion first. Again, you’ll earn 2,500 bonus points per stay with no minimum night requirement. This means a one-night stay is eligible for the same number of bonus points as a week-long stay.
Similar to last year’s promotion, there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn. However, there are terms and conditions you should be aware of:
- This promotion is valid at all hotels in the Hilton portfolio
- You’ll receive credit for your stay if it is completed on or after Jan. 1, 2022, and prior to or on May 1, 2022
- You must book directly with Hilton (not with a third-party site like Orbitz or Expedia)
- Your points will post to your account six to eight weeks after your stay
- Bonus points will not count toward Hilton elite status qualification
Related: The award traveler’s guide to Hilton Honors
Maximize your earnings with a Hilton credit card
To maximize your earnings, consider paying for your stays with a cobranded Hilton credit card:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card: Earn 80,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership, no annual fee (see rates and fees). Terms apply.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership. Earn 12X points on eligible purchases at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, ($95 annual fee, see rates and fees)
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: Welcome bonus of 150,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months of opening your account. Earn 14X points at participating Hilton hotels, $450 annual fee (see rates and fees). Terms apply.
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership. $95 annual fee (see rates and fees).
The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Related: How to choose the best Hilton credit card for you
TPG currently values Hilton points at 0.6 apiece, so earning 2,500 bonus points per stay is worth about $15.
However, if you were to pay for the stay with the Hilton Aspire card, which earns 14 points per dollar at participating Hilton hotels, your earnings on the stay itself would skyrocket. On top of that, because the Aspire card comes with automatic Hilton Honors Diamond elite status, you’ll earn an additional 100% bonus on base points, equal to 20 points per dollar spent on most stays.
Let’s say you booked a $250 stay at a Hilton Garden Inn during the promotion and paid with your Hilton Aspire card. You’d earn a whopping 11,000 Hilton points, worth $66 per TPG’s valuations. Plus, if you selected points at your MyWay benefit at Hilton Garden Inn properties, you’d earn an extra 750 bonus points at check-in.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Points earned plus Diamond bonus (20x per dollar): 5,000 points
- Hilton Aspire Card bonus (14x per dollar): 3,500 points
- Points Unlimited promotion: 2,500 points
If you’re stuck for ways to redeem Hilton points, check out our guide to maximizing redemptions with the Hilton Honors program. Whether you prefer luxury properties like the Conrad Bora Bora or more moderate accommodations at brands like Hampton or Embassy Suites, you can often get much more value per Hilton point with the right redemption.
Even if you don’t have Hilton stays planned, it only takes a minute to register for the promotion as you never know when your plans may change.
Related: The best ways to earn points with the Hilton Honors program
For rates and fees of the Hilton Honors Amex, please click here.
For rates and fees of the Hilton Honors Surpass Amex, please click here.
For rates and fees of the Hilton Honors Business Amex, please click here.
For rates and fees of the Hilton Honors Aspire Amex, please click here.