Help feed hungry kids by booking a TPG Cameo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The COVID-19 pandemic has put the world on hold and as a result, many people are going through some serious hardships. That’s why TPG himself has decided to launch a live Cameo that will benefit No Kid Hungry, an organization dedicated to ending child hunger.
Right now, No Kid Hungry is especially focused on raising funds to provide healthy meals to kids that are no longer getting them due to coronavirus-related school closures.
The Cameo platform lets you purchase personalized recorded messages from some of your favorite personalities.
When you book a message from Brian, you’ll also help provide a hungry child with a healthy meal. With a $100 donation, Brian will record a video to say anything you want and all of the proceeds will go directly to No Kid Hungry. You can book a Cameo here.
Here are some ideas..
- Have Brian announce a surprise vacation to your significant other or family member that you will take after the coronavirus crisis is over
- Have Brian sing your friend/significant other/family member Happy Birthday
- Have Brian tell your friend/significant other/family member a funny joke to provide comic relief during this difficult time
- Have Brian share any of his travel tips and advice with you and your loved ones
- Challenge Brian to complete a Tik Tok dance
- Challenge Brian to complete a Hot Ones challenge
We can’t wait to see what fun things you make Brian do — and help kids in the process. Be sure to share your Cameo on social and tag us @thepointsguy. In the meantime, stay safe and stay home.
Featured photo by Wealan Pollard/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees