Help feed hungry kids by booking a TPG Cameo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The COVID-19 pandemic has put the world on hold and as a result, many people are going through some serious hardships. That’s why TPG himself has decided to launch a live Cameo that will benefit No Kid Hungry, an organization dedicated to ending child hunger.
Right now, No Kid Hungry is especially focused on raising funds to provide healthy meals to kids that are no longer getting them due to coronavirus-related school closures.
The Cameo platform lets you purchase personalized recorded messages from some of your favorite personalities.
When you book a message from Brian, you’ll also help provide a hungry child with a healthy meal. With a $100 donation, Brian will record a video to say anything you want and all of the proceeds will go directly to No Kid Hungry. You can book a Cameo here.
Here are some ideas..
- Have Brian announce a surprise vacation to your significant other or family member that you will take after the coronavirus crisis is over
- Have Brian sing your friend/significant other/family member Happy Birthday
- Have Brian tell your friend/significant other/family member a funny joke to provide comic relief during this difficult time
- Have Brian share any of his travel tips and advice with you and your loved ones
- Challenge Brian to complete a Tik Tok dance
- Challenge Brian to complete a Hot Ones challenge
We can’t wait to see what fun things you make Brian do — and help kids in the process. Be sure to share your Cameo on social and tag us @thepointsguy. In the meantime, stay safe and stay home.
Featured photo by Wealan Pollard/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.