Last chance to get the Grooming Globetrotter: A TPG x Birchbox collaboration
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As the original Points Guy, Brian Kelly knows a thing or two about travel. Not only is he an expert when it comes to aviation, logging well over 100,000 miles of travel each year, he’s downright choosy about bringing along his favorite grooming products with him on the road. Even the fanciest hotels occasionally offer low-quality amenities, and constantly rotating new products with varying ingredients can wreak havoc on a traveler’s skin and hair.
Enter the Grooming Globetrotter, the first-ever collaboration kit between Birchbox and The Points Guy. Brian personally worked with Birchbox, the monthly subscription service that delivers premium grooming products for men and women directly to your door, to curate some of his favorite products for travel, all in a TSA-approved reusable bag.
The Grooming Globetrotter isn’t your average subscription box in plain old cardboard. This sleek, clear vinyl zip pouch contains nine products personally hand-selected by The Points Guy, all in travel-friendly sizes of 3.4 oz or less, in accordance with security restrictions. This full kit is valued at $100, but in true TPG fashion, we’re helping you find the best deals for less.
But if you want one, you’ll want to move quickly, because this limited edition kit is almost sold out. Purchase the limited edition Grooming Globetrotter directly here for just $40, just in time for stocking stuffers.
Here’s what you’ll find:
Ursa Major Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant
Brian recently made the switch to natural deodorants to avoid toxic chemicals. This all-natural product uses the natural antibacterial qualities of hops and eucalyptus to neutralize the bacteria that cause body odor. Add in a little bit of kaolin clay to help keep you dry and a gentle hint of citrus scent, and you’ll be good to go — even if you’re boarding the world’s longest commercial flight.
Method Men Body Wash
You don’t need to fly first class on Etihad or Emirates — the two airlines in the world that offer in-flight showers — to appreciate this body wash. In keeping with TPG’s commitment to minimizing toxic chemicals against the skin, this juniper and sage-scented cleanser is gentle on travel-chapped skin, and free of parabens and phthalates. The body wash lathers quickly, rinses clean and leaves you smelling as fresh as you did when you left your front door. Can’t wait until the hotel to scrub-a-dub-dub? There are hundreds of showers available at airport lounges around the world, from Buenos Aires to Tokyo. You don’t even need premium cabin access; your Priority Pass might be the only ticket you need.
Harry’s Shave Cream and Charcoal Truman Razor Set
“Don’t go cheap on your razors, gents,” cautions The Points Guy, “especially if you have sensitive skin like me.” The Charcoal Truman Razor offers an exceptionally close shave, thanks to its five blades and flexible hinge as well as the ergonomic handle and weighted core for balance. The rich, luxurious shaving cream also includes eucalyptus to help soothe any inadvertent nicks and cuts.
Love the razor but it’s getting dull? The kit also contains a voucher for four more sets of razor blades.
Get yours today: The Grooming Globetrotter
Blind Barber Hand Moisturizer
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment for Men
Hanz de Fuko Gentle Face Wash
V76 by Vaughn Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner
Oars + Alps Cooling + Cleansing Wipes
These individually packaged wipes combine caffeine and ginseng root extract with “Arctic blue ice crystals” to cool, soothe and exfoliate your skin all at once.
Brian’s parting tips for packing on the go:
- Squeeze out excess air in your liquid bottles to prevent toiletries from leaking.
- Pack smaller items inside of larger items, such as clean rolled socks inside of shoes.
Learn more from Birchbox and watch below as Brian unboxes the first ever Grooming Globetrotter.
All images courtesy of Birchbox.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees