Earn up to $120 in Peloton statement credits from Chase
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Several TPG staffers plan out their travels based on where they can find a Peloton bike — myself included. I even hauled mine up north for a monthlong getaway in Maine. So, you might say I’m pretty excited about this latest development from Chase.
Beginning today, Oct. 27, 2020, select Chase cardmembers now have access to statement credits that can be used to cover monthly Peloton Digital ($13) and All-Access ($39) memberships, valid through Dec. 31, 2021.
The credit you’ll receive varies by card, and breaks down as follows:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: up to $120 in statement credits
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: up to $60 in statement credits
If you don’t yet have a membership, you can sign up here.
I recently became part of a three-Peloton household, after moving in with friends, but fortunately, I’m only on the hook for one $39 monthly membership. I won’t have any trouble putting this new credit to use right away, though.
Statement credits will be issued automatically when you pay with an eligible card, as long as you signed up for your account directly with Peloton — memberships purchased through a third-party store (like Apple’s App Store) aren’t eligible.
New customers can also sign up for a free 30-day Peloton Digital trial right here.
Want more credit card news and advice from TPG? Sign up for our daily newsletter!
Featured photo courtesy of Peloton
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.