Now earn up to 10x points and $120 in Peloton statement credits from Chase
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Peloton has a bit of a cult following — in a good way. What was already a growing exercise phenomenon really took off in the pandemic as people looked for ways to have fun while working out inside their own four walls. Even as the world reopens, the desire to not miss a Peloton class continues. In fact, sveral TPG staffers plan out their hotel stays based on where they can find a Peloton bike — myself included. I even hauled mine up north for a month-long getaway in Maine. So, you might say I’m pretty excited about the latest developments from Chase.
Chase has announced Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can now earn up to 10x Ultimate Rewards points on Peloton purchases, including any bike, tread, and accessory purchase over $1,800. This is valid through March 2022.
Want more credit card news and advice from TPG? Sign up for our daily newsletter!
Last October, Sapphire cardholders also began receiving statement credits that can be used to cover monthly Peloton Digital ($13) and All-Access ($39) memberships, valid through Dec. 31, 2021.
The credit and points you’ll receive varies by card, and breaks down as follows:
Chase Sapphire Reserve
- 10x points on Peloton Bike, Tread and accessory purchase over $1,800, with a max earn of 50,000 points.
- Up to $120 in statement credits on monthly memberships
Chase Sapphire Preferred
- 5x points on Peloton Bike, Tread and accessory purchase over $1,800, with a max earn of 25,000 points.
- Up to $60 in statement credits on monthly memberships
If you don’t yet have a membership, you can sign up here.
I recently became part of a three-Peloton household, after moving in with friends. Fortunately, I’m only on the hook for one $39 monthly Peloton membership but I don’t have any trouble putting the statement credits to use.
Statement credits will be issued automatically when you pay with an eligible card, as long as you signed up for your account directly with Peloton — memberships purchased through a third-party store (like Apple’s App Store) aren’t eligible.
New customers can also sign up for a free 30-day Peloton Digital trial right here.
Remember, both cards have elevated sign-up bonuses that you can take advantage of right now. Chase Sapphire Preferred cardmembers can earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first three months from account opening.
Additionally, new Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can earn 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first three months from account opening.
Additional reporting by Chris Dong.
Featured photo courtesy of Peloton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees