This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As of Tuesday, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders will get extra perks when booking stays at select global sbe properties, including:
- The fourth night free on every four consecutive nights booked — pay for three nights, but stay for four
- $30 hotel credit per room toward food and beverage
- Complimentary upgrades for hotel rooms when available
- Daily continental breakfast for two people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Late check out when available
In order to qualify for the member benefits, card holders must pay for the full stay using the Chase Sapphire Reserve and show the card upon check-in.
The sbe Entertainment Group is the parent company behind hotel brands such as the Delano, Mondrian and SLS. The largest sbe presence in the city of Miami, which has an SLS property and a Hyde Hotel in Miami proper, The Redbury and another SLS hotel in South Beach, as well as a Mondrian, Delano and Originals in Miami Beach. Additional sbe properties can be found in New York, Los Angeles, Doha, London and beyond.
This new partnership between Chase and sbe also means that holders of the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred Card will get exclusive access to select sbe activations and events, including the three-month culinary event, Taste of sbe, held in Miami each fall.
While American Express is still the gold standard for premium member perks, such as exclusive advance ticket access for concerts, shows and other experiences, the sbe partnership paves the way for additional relationships with other brands to follow.
Featured photo by Melanie Lieberman / The Points Guy.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards