This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As of Tuesday, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders will get extra perks when booking stays at select global sbe properties, including:
- The fourth night free on every four consecutive nights booked — pay for three nights, but stay for four
- $30 hotel credit per room toward food and beverage
- Complimentary upgrades for hotel rooms when available
- Daily continental breakfast for two people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Late check out when available
In order to qualify for the member benefits, card holders must pay for the full stay using the Chase Sapphire Reserve and show the card upon check-in.
The sbe Entertainment Group is the parent company behind hotel brands such as the Delano, Mondrian and SLS. The largest sbe presence in the city of Miami, which has an SLS property and a Hyde Hotel in Miami proper, The Redbury and another SLS hotel in South Beach, as well as a Mondrian, Delano and Originals in Miami Beach. Additional sbe properties can be found in New York, Los Angeles, Doha, London and beyond.
This new partnership between Chase and sbe also means that holders of the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred Card will get exclusive access to select sbe activations and events, including the three-month culinary event, Taste of sbe, held in Miami each fall.
While American Express is still the gold standard for premium member perks, such as exclusive advance ticket access for concerts, shows and other experiences, the sbe partnership paves the way for additional relationships with other brands to follow.
Featured photo by Melanie Lieberman / The Points Guy.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees