Get 4th Night Free, New Perks at sbe Hotels With Chase Sapphire Reserve
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As of Tuesday, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders will get extra perks when booking stays at select global sbe properties, including:
- The fourth night free on every four consecutive nights booked — pay for three nights, but stay for four
- $30 hotel credit per room toward food and beverage
- Complimentary upgrades for hotel rooms when available
- Daily continental breakfast for two people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Late check out when available
In order to qualify for the member benefits, card holders must pay for the full stay using the Chase Sapphire Reserve and show the card upon check-in.
The sbe Entertainment Group is the parent company behind hotel brands such as the Delano, Mondrian and SLS. The largest sbe presence in the city of Miami, which has an SLS property and a Hyde Hotel in Miami proper, The Redbury and another SLS hotel in South Beach, as well as a Mondrian, Delano and Originals in Miami Beach. Additional sbe properties can be found in New York, Los Angeles, Doha, London and beyond.
This new partnership between Chase and sbe also means that holders of the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred Card will get exclusive access to select sbe activations and events, including the three-month culinary event, Taste of sbe, held in Miami each fall.
While American Express is still the gold standard for premium member perks, such as exclusive advance ticket access for concerts, shows and other experiences, the sbe partnership paves the way for additional relationships with other brands to follow.
Featured photo by Melanie Lieberman / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.