Get 4th Night Free, New Perks at sbe Hotels With Chase Sapphire Reserve
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As of Tuesday, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders will get extra perks when booking stays at select global sbe properties, including:
- The fourth night free on every four consecutive nights booked — pay for three nights, but stay for four
- $30 hotel credit per room toward food and beverage
- Complimentary upgrades for hotel rooms when available
- Daily continental breakfast for two people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Late check out when available
In order to qualify for the member benefits, card holders must pay for the full stay using the Chase Sapphire Reserve and show the card upon check-in.
The sbe Entertainment Group is the parent company behind hotel brands such as the Delano, Mondrian and SLS. The largest sbe presence in the city of Miami, which has an SLS property and a Hyde Hotel in Miami proper, The Redbury and another SLS hotel in South Beach, as well as a Mondrian, Delano and Originals in Miami Beach. Additional sbe properties can be found in New York, Los Angeles, Doha, London and beyond.
This new partnership between Chase and sbe also means that holders of the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred Card will get exclusive access to select sbe activations and events, including the three-month culinary event, Taste of sbe, held in Miami each fall.
While American Express is still the gold standard for premium member perks, such as exclusive advance ticket access for concerts, shows and other experiences, the sbe partnership paves the way for additional relationships with other brands to follow.
Featured photo by Melanie Lieberman / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.