Get 4th Night Free, New Perks at sbe Hotels With Chase Sapphire Reserve
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As of Tuesday, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders will get extra perks when booking stays at select global sbe properties, including:
- The fourth night free on every four consecutive nights booked — pay for three nights, but stay for four
- $30 hotel credit per room toward food and beverage
- Complimentary upgrades for hotel rooms when available
- Daily continental breakfast for two people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Late check out when available
In order to qualify for the member benefits, card holders must pay for the full stay using the Chase Sapphire Reserve and show the card upon check-in.
The sbe Entertainment Group is the parent company behind hotel brands such as the Delano, Mondrian and SLS. The largest sbe presence in the city of Miami, which has an SLS property and a Hyde Hotel in Miami proper, The Redbury and another SLS hotel in South Beach, as well as a Mondrian, Delano and Originals in Miami Beach. Additional sbe properties can be found in New York, Los Angeles, Doha, London and beyond.
This new partnership between Chase and sbe also means that holders of the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred Card will get exclusive access to select sbe activations and events, including the three-month culinary event, Taste of sbe, held in Miami each fall.
While American Express is still the gold standard for premium member perks, such as exclusive advance ticket access for concerts, shows and other experiences, the sbe partnership paves the way for additional relationships with other brands to follow.
Featured photo by Melanie Lieberman / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees