Free Harry Styles concert: How Capital One cardholders can get first dibs on tickets
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether you’re rooting for Georgia or Michigan in the college football playoffs, you’ll want to put those differences aside at this year’s Capital One Beach Bash.
On Thursday, Dec. 30 — the day before the Capital One Orange Bowl game — the issuer is hosting a free concert with Harry Styles and Khalid at Lummus Park in South Beach, Miami.
Best of all, Capital One cardholders get first dibs on those tickets.
While general registration begins Tuesday, Dec. 21, Capital One debit and credit cardholders (excluding private label retail cards) have access as early as Monday, Dec. 20, at 11 a.m. through this link.
Capital One cardholders will also enjoy day-of perks, such as:
- Early entrance into the Capital One Beach Bash, 30 minutes before the general public.
- Capital One Venture X Lounge access for premium seating, front-of-stage access, games, private bars and more.
- A 10% discount on food and beverages by paying with your eligible Capital One debit or credit card.
While this is a free concert, advance ticket registration is required due to capacity limits at the venue. Each transaction is limited to two free tickets and those tickets are non-transferable. You’ll also need to present proof of a COVID-19 vaccine or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event to get in.
“We can’t wait to ring in the new year with the playoff semifinal game at the Capital One Orange Bowl and host Capital One Beach Bash featuring Harry Styles and Khalid,” said Byron Daub, vice president of sponsorships and experiential marketing at Capital One. “We’re thrilled to provide a top-notch entertainment experience for fans and customers again this year through our continued partnership.”
If you don’t have a Capital One card already, check out TPG’s recommendations for the best Capital One credit cards of 2021.
This year, the issuer made waves when it launched its first ultra-premium credit card, the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card. It comes with a sign-up bonus of 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
If you’re a college football fan who also loves music, there’s no better way to kick off the Orange Bowl playoff game. If you happen to be a Capital One cardholder and will be in Miami to attend this year’s big game — or just a Harry Styles fan willing to be in Miami for the concert — be sure to set a reminder to sign up on Monday, Dec. 20 and get your hands on these tickets first.
Official application link: Capital One Venture X.
Featured photo by Aaron Gilbert/Icon Sportswire for Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees