Flash sweeps: Win a $2,500 Airbnb gift card by donating to support women and girls
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier this month, we launched a Prizeo campaign to support the Gbowee Foundation Africa, an organization whose mission is to provide outstanding education to women and girls and ensure that future generations of Liberians are peaceful, reconciled and empowered.
And the initial response has been outstanding.
Since our campaign began — on International Women’s Day, no less — we have already raised over $35,000 for this incredible organization. Not only that, but everyone who contributed at least $10 was entered to win the grand prize: 1 million United MileagePlus miles and a trip to NYC (or virtual consultation, depending on the pandemic) where The Points Guy himself Brian Kelly will help you plan an epic trip.
But that’s not all. If you donate in the next 48 hours, you’ll also be entered into a flash sweepstakes to win a $2,500 Airbnb gift card — the perfect prize if you’re planning a splurge-worthy, post-pandemic trip.
All it takes is a contribution of at least $10 before Friday March 26 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time — though the more you donate, the more chances you have to win. And select donation levels also include additional prizes like TPG merchandise, travel bags and 1-on-1 points consultations with TPG’s editorial experts.
If you want a chance to win both a $2,500 Airbnb gift card and 1 million United miles, don’t wait! Donate now to support a great cause — but remember that this flash sweeps is only available for the next 48 hours.
Featured photo by Chris Dong / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees