Win a points-and-miles strategy session with TPG’s Brian Kelly — and a chance at one million United miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are a little more than two weeks left in our latest Prizeo campaign to support the Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa and its mission to empower women and girls in Liberia.
And before we close the campaign on May 9, we have one, final flash sweeps — and the prize is pretty special: a private, points-and-miles strategy session with The Points Guy founder, Brian Kelly.
The campaign kicked off on International Women’s Day, and to date, we have brought in tens of thousands of dollars for the Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa. This is a phenomenal response — but we’re not finished yet.
This new flash sweeps is very easy to join. Simply make a donation of at least $10 to the Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa by Friday April 23. You’ll then be entered to win the consultation with Brian Kelly and the grand prize: one million United MileagePlus miles and a trip to NYC to meet Brian in person. He’ll sit down and help you plan an epic trip with your winnings.
With this flash sweeps prize, you still have the chance for a 1:1 session with The Points Guy, even if you don’t win the grand prize. We call that a win-win.
Donate here before Friday April 23 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time to be entered into the sweepstakes.
Featured photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees