This week is your last chance to earn 2,000 free miles by signing up for this mileage program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As a general rule, we never turn down free miles, because, well…they’re free. This is why we suggest everyone take advantage of this Emirates Skywards reward program offer. As we first reported back in January, the airline is offering new signups 2,000 free miles simply for signing up for Skywards — but only until March 31, 2022.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for TPG daily newsletter.
All you have to do is use the promo code FLYDUBAI to qualify for the bonus. The miles will post instantly into your account once you enroll. That’s it. No other requirements are needed to qualify for the bonus. Click here to sign up and learn more about the offer.
As we said at the top, it’s always worth grabbing free miles if the opportunity arises, even if you don’t regularly fly that airline.
One reason why the Emirates offer is especially appealing is that the carrier is partnered with all the major transferable currencies.
You can transfer credit card points from all four major issuers into the Emirates Skywards program.
Some of the best redemptions we’ve seen have been people using Amex points to book Emirates’ legendary first class. You, too, can experience the famous Emirates sky-bound luxury.
Related: Best ways to book Emirates
Skywards can also help you land cheaper JetBlue redemptions — you can now use Emirates Skywards miles for JetBlue flights including its famous Mint business class.
A few details to note: The bonus miles are only valid for one year before they expire, though some accounts are showing expiration dates 15 months after account opening.
The offer is open until March 31, 2022 (this week!), so you can extend your travel window by waiting as close to that date as possible to sign up. One option for using the miles is Emirates Skywards Cash+Miles redemptions which just happens to require a minimum of 2,000 miles to be utilized.
If you have trouble signing up at first, be sure to try shutting the browser window and logging back in using the password you created. TPG’s Clint Henderson had trouble getting it to work at first, but once he closed the browser and logged back in, the 2,000 miles showed up right away.
Featured image by: AaronP/Bauer-Griffin for Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees