Embraer delivers new private jet that can fly Paris-New York City
Fractional jet ownership company Flexjet has taken delivery of its first Embraer Praetor 600 jet in a deal valued at $1.4 billion.
Flexjet is using the Praetor 600 as part of its Red Label by Flexjet program, which offers flight crews dedicated to a single specific aircraft and fully customized and handcrafted interiors with the industry’s youngest and most technologically advanced fleet in the wake of the ongoing pandemic.
Called the farthest-flying super-midsize jet in the world, the Praetor 600 can fly nonstop to city-pairs including São Paulo to Miami and London to Dubai. It has a six-foot-tall, flat-floor cabin with stone flooring, a full vanity in the rear private lavatory, nine club seats that can be transformed into four beds, a generous wardrobe and the largest baggage compartment in its aircraft class.
The jet also comes with cabin management features also available on personal electronic devices using Honeywell Ovation Select, along with inflight high-capacity, ultra-high-speed connectivity using Viasat’s Ka-band.
The Praetor 600 is the newest member of the Flexjet fleet, which also includes the Embraer Phenom 300, Legacy 450 and Praetor 500, the Bombardier Challenger 350, the Gulfstream G450, G500, G650 and G700, and the Aerion AS2 supersonic business jet.
Featured photo courtesy of Embraer
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees