Embraer delivers new private jet that can fly Paris-New York City
Fractional jet ownership company Flexjet has taken delivery of its first Embraer Praetor 600 jet in a deal valued at $1.4 billion.
Flexjet is using the Praetor 600 as part of its Red Label by Flexjet program, which offers flight crews dedicated to a single specific aircraft and fully customized and handcrafted interiors with the industry’s youngest and most technologically advanced fleet in the wake of the ongoing pandemic.
Called the farthest-flying super-midsize jet in the world, the Praetor 600 can fly nonstop to city-pairs including São Paulo to Miami and London to Dubai. It has a six-foot-tall, flat-floor cabin with stone flooring, a full vanity in the rear private lavatory, nine club seats that can be transformed into four beds, a generous wardrobe and the largest baggage compartment in its aircraft class.
The jet also comes with cabin management features also available on personal electronic devices using Honeywell Ovation Select, along with inflight high-capacity, ultra-high-speed connectivity using Viasat’s Ka-band.
The Praetor 600 is the newest member of the Flexjet fleet, which also includes the Embraer Phenom 300, Legacy 450 and Praetor 500, the Bombardier Challenger 350, the Gulfstream G450, G500, G650 and G700, and the Aerion AS2 supersonic business jet.
Featured photo courtesy of Embraer
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.