Earn double Avios or more on holiday shopping with the British Airways shopping portal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited time, British Airways is offering double Avios (or more) on purchases through its online shopping portal, the eStore.
To be eligible, you must be a member of the British Airways Executive Club. The offer ends on Dec. 22, with some retailers continuing the offer beyond that date. To take advantage, head to the eStore, where you will be asked to sign in using your BA Executive Club membership number. Once in the portal, make sure all purchases are made directly through the page that opens after clicking on the retailer of your choice.
Aside from travel rewards credit cards and earning Avios through flying, shopping portals are some of the best and easiest ways to rack up points fast. For example, with the current deal, 4 Avios per dollar on a $1,000 Apple product would mean 4,000 Avios, worth $60 based on TPG’s latest valuations.
Some of the better offers include Macy’s (7 Avios per dollar), Bed Bath and Beyond (8 Avios per dollar) and Neiman Marcus (12 Avios per dollar).
The terms and conditions state that all Avios will be added to your account within 35 days of the date of purchase (90 to 120 days of your stay for a hotel purchase). If items are canceled or returned, Avios will not be awarded. The offer applies to participating retailers only, and before making your purchase, be sure to read the terms for each merchant — often times, gift cards and certain other items won’t count toward earning bonuses.
Featured photo by Circle Creative Studio/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees