Deals of the week: Business class award space, West Coast to Europe for under $300 and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Why we love it: While we regularly see deals to Europe from the East Coast for under $300, it’s rare that we see the same rate for departures from Los Angeles. Head to Rome for $291 and live your best Italian vacation life.
Why we love it: Scoring award seats for a whole family doesn’t come around often. Airlines love to restrict space until the last second, which means a nail-biting waitlist experience — or worse — getting stuck in economy.
Why we love it: Avianca frequently tops the list of our highest valued points despite being a relatively little-known program. Take advantage of this promotion to get LifeMiles for 1.3 cents each and so you can fly United’s Polaris product to Europe for just 60,000 points.
Featured photo by Westend61/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.