Chase Private Client Offering $1,250 Bonus for Eligible New Accounts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Following an incredibly successful Chase Sapphire Reserve launch, the issuer has begun focusing more on its banking products, including Chase Sapphire Banking, with its 60,000-point bonus offer, and now Chase Private Client as well.
For years, Chase Private Client has been available to customers with a total balance of $250,000, including qualified cash and investments. You can think of it as an “elite status” of sorts, for traditional banking — benefits include a dedicated team comprised of a Private Client Banker and J.P. Morgan Private Client advisor, no fees on everyday banking and investment strategies designed to help you reach your financial goals, waived wire transfer and ATM-withdrawal fees and even free museum access with the company’s Arts & Culture Pass.
Now, Chase is sweetening the deal with a $1,250 bonus offer. Existing Chase customers who join Chase Private Client and transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days, will be eligible for a $1,250 bonus.
To be eligible, you’ll need to get an email for this offer then apply at a branch in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin or West Virginia.
Chase Private Client accounts currently earn just 0.01% APY interest (effective as of 7/16/19; interest rates are variable and subject to change), so be sure to do the math if you’re considering parking some cash — a $1,250 bonus is far less compelling if you’re giving up more than $5,000 in annual interest on $250k currently sitting in a high-yield 2% checking account, for example.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees