Get $75 in Uber credits when you sign up for Clear
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Travel is back, and so are long TSA lines at the airport.
Clear is a great way to skip the lines. Simply scan your iris at a Clear kiosk, and you can skip the ID check and head right to the front of the line.
You might even be eligible for a free membership and score some extra perks when you sign up. Specifically, the latest promotion offers $75 in Uber credits to new Clear members.
New members who sign up for Clear using this promotional link can get a $75 Uber voucher after enrolling. This also applies to previous members who let their membership expire. You can use the credit for Uber rides and Uber Eats orders in the U.S.
Get the latest points, miles and travel news by signing up for TPG’s free daily newsletter.
To enroll, fill out the information and then find a Clear enrollment center to finish the process. There’s no appointment necessary. You just need to bring a government-issued ID to finish enrolling.
A standard Clear membership costs $189 per year. However, you can get a free or discounted membership. This applies to Delta and United elites, and several American Express credit cards that provide statement credits that offset the cost of a Clear membership.
Stack this deal with Amex CLEAR benefits
In July 2021, the card added a new statement credit that reimburses the cost of Clear memberships, up to $189 per calendar year. You are reimbursed in the form of a statement credit when you put the charge on that card. Enrollment is required via the benefits page on the American Express website.
The information for the Amex Green Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
To stack this with the Amex Platinum and Amex Business Platinum benefit, enroll in the benefit on American Express’ website. Then, sign up for Clear using this landing page on Clear’s website. Use your eligible Amex card to pay your Clear membership dues, and you should receive both the Uber Cash and statement credit.
New members who sign up for Clear with this promotional link can get a $75 voucher for Uber after completing enrollment. Previous Clear members who let their membership expire should also be eligible. After enrolling online and completing the process at an airport, you can use CLEAR to speed through security at select airports and events.
Clear is only available to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents 18 and older with a valid government-issued photo ID. However, minors traveling with an adult who is a Clear member can go through the Clear lane together.
Featured image by Zach Griff/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees