Say ‘oui’ to cheap flights from Miami to Paris this winter
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Paris is always a good idea.
It’s about to become an even easier one to act on for South Floridians when budget carrier French bee launches nonstop service from Miami to the City of Light beginning mid-December.
Not only will French bee offer affordable nonstop flights from South Florida to France, but we can already see that other airlines are providing competitive fares on this route. That means flights between France and South Florida will be easier – and cheaper – to book than ever before.
“We are excited about this expansion as we know that passengers will find value in booking competitive prices in the market. With the access that the new Miami service provides, we expect it to generate high demand, forging more economic and tourism ties between both cities,” says Marc Rochet, president of French bee.
If you live in the Sunshine State and dream of seeing the Eiffel Tower, touring the Louvre and cruising the Seine in person, these flights are for you. They’ll get you to Paris with some fromage left to purchase a gourmet dinner or a chic new scarf or two.
Here’s what you need to know about getting to Paris from Miami this winter and beyond.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Beginning Dec. 15, budget airline French bee will operate three weekly nonstop flights from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Paris-Orly Airport (ORY). Bookings are currently open, with one-way basic economy fares starting at $281 and one-way premium economy fares starting at $641.
Airline: French bee.
Route: Miami to/from Paris.
Prices: Fares start at $281 one-way for basic economy and $641 one-way for premium economy from Miami to Paris in December, dropping to $210 in January.
When: Starting Dec. 15, operating three times weekly on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays in December; increasing to four times weekly in April. The outbound flight departs from MIA at 9 p.m. with arrival at ORY the following day at 11:40 a.m.
How to book: Directly with French bee.
Note that French bee operates with three levels of service. Basic economy is the most affordable but also has the most additional costs, with meals and checked bags costing extra.
All levels of service allow passengers to change their tickets prior to departure without incurring fees. Although French bee is advertising flights starting at $281 each way, we actually saw a number of tickets starting from $210 beginning in January.
Other Miami-to-Paris options
Searching for flights on the same route, we were able to find a number of options that were competitively priced with this new French bee itinerary, often costing a bit less.
For example, we found flights over New Year’s on Scandinavian Airlines for $495, although you will have a four-hour layover in Oslo, Norway.
Nonstop flights are available on American Airlines and its codeshare partners for January dates from $644 round-trip, providing even more options for Miami-area residents to fly to Paris.
A new route on budget carrier French bee provides nonstop, low-cost flight options to fly to Paris from Miami.
Other carriers are also offering lower prices on routes from South Florida to Paris this winter, making it a great time to say “bonjour” to the City of Light for South Floridians.
Featured photo by StockByM/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees