Chase Offering 1x Bonus Through Year-End on any Apple Pay or Google Pay Purchase
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Heads-up, Chase card holders: From now till the end of 2018, your Chase Sapphire Reserve will match the 4x on dining offered by cards like the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card and American Express® Gold Card so long as you pay via your digital wallet. The information for the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
It’s part of a broader point bonus being offered on the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Sapphire Preferred Card as well as the Amazon Rewards and Amazon Prime credit cards. Between Dec. 3, 2018 and Dec. 31, 2018, those card holders will get an additional point or percentage back for using the digital wallet (Apple Pay or Google Pay) when making their purchase on top of the points they usually earn for their Chase credit card. To be clear, this is not targeted and you do not have to register for it. If you have one of the below cards and you transact between the eligible dates using Google Pay or Apple Pay, you’ll automatically earn additional points.
That’s particularly alluring for Chase Sapphire Reserve holders, who can take home 4x Ultimate Rewards points — the usual 3x plus the 1x bonus — on dining and travel through the end of the year.
Who said it never paid to procrastinate on holiday shopping?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees