You can now book one of Anguilla’s top hotels with Hilton points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This is the day many Hilton points hoarders have been waiting for: Hilton loaded Zemi Beach House award inventory into its website. This incredible resort — new to the Hilton fold — is bookable right now from 95,000 points per night. This is important for anyone that loves Caribbean getaways but prefers smaller, more intimate resorts. Zemi Beach House is an existing boutique property on Anguilla that’s made a name for itself by providing personalized, friendly service. It just joined Hilton’s LXR Hotels & Resorts group. (The only other LXR properties are the Habtoor Palace Dubai and The Biltmore, Mayfair in London.)
With just 76 rooms and suites, some beachfront, Zemi Beach House is a cut above other massive beach resort complexes like the 1,800-room Grand Hyatt Baha Mar in the Bahamas.
The six-acre property is on Shoal Bay East. You can fly directly to Anguilla (AXA) or take a boat shuttle from the airport on St. Maarten (SXM). In our searches, we found great availability from now through the first half of 2020.
You can book a garden view room with a balcony and two queen beds for 95,000 Hilton Honors points per night. TPG values Hilton Honors points at 0.6 cents each so 95,000 points are worth $570. The Honors discount cash price for members is $991 per night so that makes using points a pretty sweet option.
Other room categories are available on points but for numbers that might not thrill you. Can you say 314,000 points for one night in a king oceanfront room? Still, if you’re looking to be pampered in the Caribbean this winter — and you have a good stash of Hilton Honors points — Zemi Beach House in Anguilla is calling your name.
Earning Hilton Points
If these top rate Hilton hotels are getting you excited to plan your next trip, you’re in luck. All four Hilton Amex credit cards are currently offering the following welcome bonuses:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card: Earn 80,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, you can earn an additional 50,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend a total of $5,000 in purchases on the card in the first six months. Terms apply.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn an additional 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend a total of $10,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months. Terms apply.
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Earn up to 180,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Earn 130,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn an additional 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend a total of $10,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months. Terms apply.
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express: 150,000 points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms apply.
The information for the Hilton Aspire card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Take note of the cards offering free weekend night certificates. While you can only redeem these three days out of the week (Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights), Hilton has historically been incredibly generous by not capping the hotels at which you can redeem them — though there are a handful of all-inclusive or distinctive properties excluded. That means you can use your free weekend night at any of the luxurious Hilton hotels and resorts on this list, easily netting you hundreds of dollars (or more) in value.
If you’re struggling to pick between these four cards, make sure to check out our guide to help you decide which Hilton card is right for you.
Featured image courtesy of Booking.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees