It’s back: Stay two nights, get one free with Best Western
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information.
Best Western has just unveiled its newest promotion, valid between Feb. 18 and April 20, 2020. Members who register will receive a free night after staying just two eligible nights at Best Western hotels in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean.
This is a fairly generous promotion and one we’ve seen several times from Best Western. Though you won’t find too many luxury properties within Best Western’s portfolio, it should be fairly simple for you to find cheap stays. The best part about this? You can use your free night voucher at any Best Western property in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean.
For example, you can book the GLo Best Western Brooklyn for just $93 a night.
Within two to three weeks of completing your two nights, you’ll receive your free voucher via email, which is valid for 70 days after it’s issued. You’ll need to have a valid email address on file.
Then, you’ll be able to use it for something like the Best Western Plus Hospitality House, where a paid night after taxes can exceed $500:
That’s an awesome return on investment. Here are additional terms to be aware of:
- This promotion is limited to one free night voucher per member
- To redeem your free night, call Best Western reservations at 800-567-4009
- Your two nights can be consecutive at the same hotel, or at different hotels
- You must register for the promotion prior to your first eligible night (either through your Best Western account online or by registering at the front desk)
If you’re planning Best Western stays anyway, this is a decent promotion from an underrated rewards program.
Featured photo courtesy of Best Western.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.