It’s back: Stay two nights, get one free with Best Western
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information.
Best Western has just unveiled its newest promotion, valid between Feb. 18 and April 20, 2020. Members who register will receive a free night after staying just two eligible nights at Best Western hotels in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean.
This is a fairly generous promotion and one we’ve seen several times from Best Western. Though you won’t find too many luxury properties within Best Western’s portfolio, it should be fairly simple for you to find cheap stays. The best part about this? You can use your free night voucher at any Best Western property in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean.
For example, you can book the GLo Best Western Brooklyn for just $93 a night.
Within two to three weeks of completing your two nights, you’ll receive your free voucher via email, which is valid for 70 days after it’s issued. You’ll need to have a valid email address on file.
Then, you’ll be able to use it for something like the Best Western Plus Hospitality House, where a paid night after taxes can exceed $500:
That’s an awesome return on investment. Here are additional terms to be aware of:
- This promotion is limited to one free night voucher per member
- To redeem your free night, call Best Western reservations at 800-567-4009
- Your two nights can be consecutive at the same hotel, or at different hotels
- You must register for the promotion prior to your first eligible night (either through your Best Western account online or by registering at the front desk)
If you’re planning Best Western stays anyway, this is a decent promotion from an underrated rewards program.
Featured photo courtesy of Best Western.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees