7 jaw-dropping Radisson hotels and how to book them on points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
Though Radisson isn’t the most common hotel chain we talk about, it has some phenomenal properties and a solid rewards program to boot. While it doesn’t have any overly breathtaking properties in the United States (except for that Times Square property opening later this year), the tide changes when searching properties overseas. From rotating rooftop restaurants to acrobatic wine angels, here are seven amazing Radisson hotels to consider for your next international journey.
Having stayed at this property myself, I can vouch for how incredible this hotel is. It’s located in the middle of old town and oozes charm — from its stately guest rooms to its truly stunning spa.
Rates for this hotel start at $103/night, which is a downright steal.
It may seem odd to recommend an airport hotel on the list of top Radisson properties, but despite its location (a mere seven minute shuttle from Zurich Airport), this hotel is no schlub. Why? I present to you Angel’s Wine Tower Bar:
Topping the list of ‘coolest hotel bars ever,’ the Radisson Zurich Tower bar features an absurdly tall sculpture of wine, complete with acrobats who’ll fetch your beverage of choice all evening long. Room rates start at $153, which is decent given how expensive Switzerland can be.
Located in Dakar, Senegal’s capital, this gorgeous oceanside property starts at $215/night and features stunning views, chic rooms and an unbeatable location. Just seven miles from the airport and within walking distance to embassies, eateries and high-end shopping, this hotel is a great place to base yourself while you explore Dakar’s many delights.
Room rates are a little pricier here, starting at $171/night, though definitely still affordable.
Though Fiji is rife with wondrous hotels, the Blu Palace stands out by being both exotic and inexpensive, with room rates starting at $119/night. Located near Nadi Airport, the hotel is well-located and family friendly, offering child specific activities so all members of the family can relax while on vacation.
Famous for its revolving restaurant high above Shanghai’s skyline, the Radisson Blu Shanghai New World is a breathtaking hotel. Designed to be grand, the property pulls this look off with great success.
How to book
Booking these hotels is easy. You can either do so directly on Radisson’s website, or take advantage of 10x miles with the Capital One® Venture® Rewards credit card on hotels booked at hotels.com venture through Jan. 31, 2020 to gain a 14% return on your spend.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.