7 jaw-dropping Radisson hotels and how to book them on points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
Though Radisson isn’t the most common hotel chain we talk about, it has some phenomenal properties and a solid rewards program to boot. While it doesn’t have any overly breathtaking properties in the United States (except for that Times Square property opening later this year), the tide changes when searching properties overseas. From rotating rooftop restaurants to acrobatic wine angels, here are seven amazing Radisson hotels to consider for your next international journey.
Having stayed at this property myself, I can vouch for how incredible this hotel is. It’s located in the middle of old town and oozes charm — from its stately guest rooms to its truly stunning spa.
Rates for this hotel start at $103/night, which is a downright steal.
It may seem odd to recommend an airport hotel on the list of top Radisson properties, but despite its location (a mere seven minute shuttle from Zurich Airport), this hotel is no schlub. Why? I present to you Angel’s Wine Tower Bar:
Topping the list of ‘coolest hotel bars ever,’ the Radisson Zurich Tower bar features an absurdly tall sculpture of wine, complete with acrobats who’ll fetch your beverage of choice all evening long. Room rates start at $153, which is decent given how expensive Switzerland can be.
Located in Dakar, Senegal’s capital, this gorgeous oceanside property starts at $215/night and features stunning views, chic rooms and an unbeatable location. Just seven miles from the airport and within walking distance to embassies, eateries and high-end shopping, this hotel is a great place to base yourself while you explore Dakar’s many delights.
Room rates are a little pricier here, starting at $171/night, though definitely still affordable.
Though Fiji is rife with wondrous hotels, the Blu Palace stands out by being both exotic and inexpensive, with room rates starting at $119/night. Located near Nadi Airport, the hotel is well-located and family friendly, offering child specific activities so all members of the family can relax while on vacation.
Famous for its revolving restaurant high above Shanghai’s skyline, the Radisson Blu Shanghai New World is a breathtaking hotel. Designed to be grand, the property pulls this look off with great success.
How to book
Booking these hotels is easy. You can either do so directly on Radisson’s website, or take advantage of 10x miles with the Capital One® Venture® Rewards credit card on hotels booked at hotels.com venture through Jan. 31, 2020 to gain a 14% return on your spend.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees