Bank of America cardholders will get more free museum entry dates for the holidays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Bank of America is playing Santa with a special holiday edition of its popular “Museums on Us” program. From Dec. 26 to 31, Bank of America is offering cardholders free general admission to more than 220 museums around the country.
While this offer is valid for free entrance during the holiday season, Museums on Us — now in its 22nd year — traditionally offers free admission to cultural institutions nationwide during the first full weekend of every month. It’s a great money-saving perk for anyone who holds a Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card, such as the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card or the Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card.
You can take advantage of this offer from the day after Christmas through New Year’s Eve — in addition to the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of every month. Just be sure to bring your photo ID and your Bank of America card with you to the museum of your choice. AvGeeks should consider checking out the Pima Air and Space Museum in Arizona; the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in New York City; and the Cradle of Aviation Museum and Education Center on Long Island.
This promotion doesn’t include access to special exhibits, ticketed shows or fundraising events. Free admission is valid for the cardholder only and not for additional guests.
Read about some of TPG’s favorite museums that participate in this program or check this complete list of Museum on Us participants, which includes everything from fine art museums to science centers, children’s museums, aquariums, history museums and more.
Featured image by mizoula/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.