Bank of America cardholders will get more free museum entry dates for the holidays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Bank of America is playing Santa with a special holiday edition of its popular “Museums on Us” program. From Dec. 26 to 31, Bank of America is offering cardholders free general admission to more than 220 museums around the country.
While this offer is valid for free entrance during the holiday season, Museums on Us — now in its 22nd year — traditionally offers free admission to cultural institutions nationwide during the first full weekend of every month. It’s a great money-saving perk for anyone who holds a Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card, such as the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card or the Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card.
You can take advantage of this offer from the day after Christmas through New Year’s Eve — in addition to the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of every month. Just be sure to bring your photo ID and your Bank of America card with you to the museum of your choice. AvGeeks should consider checking out the Pima Air and Space Museum in Arizona; the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in New York City; and the Cradle of Aviation Museum and Education Center on Long Island.
This promotion doesn’t include access to special exhibits, ticketed shows or fundraising events. Free admission is valid for the cardholder only and not for additional guests.
Read about some of TPG’s favorite museums that participate in this program or check this complete list of Museum on Us participants, which includes everything from fine art museums to science centers, children’s museums, aquariums, history museums and more.
Featured image by mizoula/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees