You Can Get a Discount on Infatuation EEEEEATSCON Tickets With Your Credit Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you love to eat, The Infatuation’s EEEEEATSCON food festival might just be the best day of the year.
For the second year in a row, the restaurant recommendation site and community is hosting this year’s EEEEEATSCON in New York City (the first three were in Santa Monica) on Oct. 5 and 6 at Forest Hills Stadium in Queens. Esteemed Nashville fried chicken joint Hattie B’s is the so-called “headliner” with supporting acts from a soon-to-be-announced Shake Shack collaboration, Tokyo Record Bar (think: music and izakaya), the brand-new Crown Shy and so many more. Yes, we’re hungry just thinking about it.
Tickets go on sale today, Tuesday, July 9, and if you have an American Express credit card, you’ll be able to get tickets for just $15 plus fees. If you don’t have one, they’re double the price. So, yes, it quite literally pays to have an Amex here. Your ticket is your entrance into the festival, although you’ll still have to pay for all the food your heart desires once inside. Last year, there was also a small “Amex Gold” lounge with free water bottles and donuts, although details for the 2019 edition are still being worked out.
If you don’t have an Amex, we put together a handy guide to help you find your “ruby slipper,” and let’s not forget about the cherry on top: The Gold Card in Limited Edition Rose Gold is back — but only until July 17. With it, you’ll earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points* after spending $2,000 in your first 3 months of having the card. That’s about $800 when redeemed for travel, according to TPG’s most recent valuations. Not to mention that’s in addition to the 4x points you’ll get on dining at restaurants and at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x) — so if your life revolves around where you’re eating (guilty), those points are going to add up really quickly.
American Express has really been growing its footprint in the food space, especially with its recent acquisition of the restaurant-booking service Resy. Translation: You’re missing out on valuable dining perks if you don’t have one in your wallet.
*Targeted offer subject to change at anytime
Featured Image courtesy of The Infatuation.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees