Air Canada adds new Boston, Nashville routes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air Canada will add new connections to Boston and Nashville as it connects the dots between its hubs and major U.S. markets.
The Star Alliance carrier will offer seasonal service between Calgary (YYC) and Boston (BOS) on an Airbus A319, and Montreal (YUL) and Nashville (BNA) on an Embraer 175, Air Canada said Tuesday. The Boston route will operate from June 22 through Sept. 22 while the Nashville route runs from June 1 to Oct. 25.
In addition, Air Canada will boost service on its existing route between Vancouver (YVR) and Newark Liberty (EWR), adding second daily flight during its summer schedule.
“These destinations were chosen based on the strength of Air Canada’s North American network, allowing for quicker travel times between Canada and two of the fastest-growing economies in the U.S.,” Mark Galardo, vice-president of network planning at Air Canada, said in a statement. “Customers will be able to take advantage of plentiful connecting opportunities between our extensive domestic and global markets.”
The new routes join those planned with the debut of Air Canada’s first Airbus A220s early in 2020. The airline expects its first aircraft this month, and plans to launch nonstop service in May between Montreal and Seattle (SEA), and Toronto Pearson (YYZ) and San Jose, California, (SJC).
Air Canada’s new transborder routes feed its main hubs in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver where it offers U.S. passengers connections to destinations around the world.
No airlines fly between either Montreal and Nashville, or Calgary and Boston, according to Cirium schedule data.
Featured image courtesy of Air Canada.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.