American Is Sending ConciergeKey Members Free Flagship First Dining Passes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Airlines is giving its most loyal fliers one more benefit. ConciergeKey members, which is American’s invite-only, revenue-based top level of elite status, are reporting that the airline is reaching out with passes to experience AA’s Flagship First dining.
View From the Wing reports that the ConciergeKey members have received an email from AA detailing that they’re receiving two Flagship First dining passes. Here’s how the email reads, in part:
“Next time you visit the Flagship Lounge, enjoy our new Flagship First Dining experience — even when you’re not flying in Flagship First.
As a ConciergeKey member, we’ve deposited 2 complimentary Flagship First Dining visits into your American Airlines AAdvantage account.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Flagship Lounge in Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK) or Miami (MIA)
- At lounge check-in, tell us you want to use one of your visits for dining (when you’re not flying in Flagship First) and provide your boarding pass with your AAdvantage number
- We suggest you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight to enjoy the full experience
- Use your complimentary visits through January 31, 2019
It’s our way of saying thank you for being our best customer. And don’t forget to tell us about your experience by tweeting @AmericanAir.”
For now, it appears that this is just a trial for ConciergeKey members. Unfortunately, the two passes do expire on January 31, 2019, but each visit also includes access for “immediate family (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18) or up to two guests.” Although the ConciergeKey member doesn’t need to be flying Flagship First in order to dine, they must be flying with American or oneworld partners on the same day.
This is a nice addition from American, helping to keep its ConciergeKey program appealing with passes to its exclusive in-airport dining experiences. In order to get into the Flagship First dining without a pass, you must be traveling on a three-cabin international or premium transcon flight. Check out this review of the experience at LAX and TPG’s experience at JFK.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees