$5 credit with $20 ebook spend at Amazon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amazon is known for its Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and this one is no exception, with readers scoring a $5 credit after $20 in eBook spend on Amazon. Here are the details of the promotion:
- Offer terms state that this is by invitation only, so it may be targeted. Check here to see if you qualify.
- Offer valid from Nov. 27 to Dec. 4, 2019.
- Offer applies to all Kindle eBooks made available through Amazon.com and smile.amazon.com, including pre-orders that are fulfilled within the offer period.
- Offer does not apply to eBook pre-orders that are fulfilled outside the offer period, physical goods, digital magazines, audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), print books, or digital subscriptions such as Kindle Unlimited.
- To receive a promotional credit, you must (1) activate the offer any time during the offer period and (2) purchase the specified amount on any Kindle eBooks by 11:59 PM PST on Dec 4. You will then receive a promotional credit, and this credit will be automatically applied to your next Kindle eBook purchase. Any Kindle eBook sold on Amazon.com is eligible for this credit.
- eBook credit expires 21 days after it is applied to your account.
This is a solid offer and a good deal for anyone who likes to read. Combine this with some of Amazon’s other Black Friday deals on Kindles, such as the regular Kindle on sale for $59.99 (instead of $99.00) or the Kindle Oasis on sale for $199.00 (instead of $279.00). If you do choose to take advantage of this offer, make sure to use a card that maximizes your return on spend, like the Chase Freedom Unlimited or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature. The information for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Check out our rolling list of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Feature photo courtesy of Shutterstock.