Amazon cardholders get 25% back on select products beginning today
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amazon’s annual discount extravaganza, Prime Day, kicks off this Tuesday, Oct. 13, but eligible cardholders can take advantage of extra savings beginning Monday, with a 25% rebate on more than 1,200 products.
The rebate is available to customers with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card*, along with the Amazon Prime Store Card, offering 20% back in addition to the usual 5% available on Amazon purchases.
Amazon-branded products come along with the highest rebates, with an additional 20% back on Ring doorbells and cameras, Amazon smart plugs, kitchen supplies and more, though customers can also score a 20% rebate on third-party products, including tablets, prepaid smartphones, memory cards and other accessories. Most other third-party products are eligible for a total of 10% back, including the usual 5% rebate and a 5% bonus.
The online shopping giant has rounded up all of the eligible products on this dedicated page. If there’s something on your list, don’t wait to order — this current round of big Amazon rebates only runs through Oct. 18.
For more on making the most of your online shopping spend, be sure to check our detailed guide to the best credit cards for Amazon purchases right here.
*The information on the Amazon Prime Visa Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the issuer.
Featured photo by Eric Helgas/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees